Watched “She Hate Me” with Anthony Mackie For The First Time Last Night And…

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

The themes in this movie for 2004 :ehh:

a breh’s trials & tribulations in Corporate America, LGBT+ discourse, Jack losing it all and having to resort to using dikk to survive, how infidelity with the same sex (women) isn’t perceived the same as opposite, his mother being burdened with his diabetic father

Once he impregnated the Italian, the movie took a nosedive but other than that, it was cool.

what the coli’s opinion on it? Saw no dedicated threads on it.

Daps
Hijacking the thread to ask whatever happemed to the movie he had with Samuel L. Jackson? I think. where they were both bankers in the 1930s trying to beat the white banking system. Was supposed to be released by Apple, but then they bushed it.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Hijacking the thread to ask whatever happemed to the movie he had with Samuel L. Jackson? I think. where they were both bankers in the 1930s trying to beat the white banking system. Was supposed to be released by Apple, but then they bushed it.
Apple sucks.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Well the real life guy was on his sex crimes wave so they buried the film with no promo

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The Banker got delayed for months, but it finally got quietly released. I watched it on my fire stick years ago and it was pretty good.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Corporate America commentary stuff was great but the stuff with him impregnating ladies was not. Seemed like it was just a Spike Lee fantasy in the end.

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Came out at the start of the pandemic and was boring as shyt

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a good movie, probably my favorite recent Spike joint after Inside Man and 25th Hour. Couldn't be made now, though. Twitter would lose its mind.