Watch Uncle Murda Check Vlad for not speaking on Dan Schneider while Tony Yayo defends Vlad

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yayo on his racc00n shyt

I still don’t see what yall see in Yayo 😆, salute to him tho for still getting these interviews, loyalty personified. Murda is way more appealing tho, pause…not enough to make me click this but still, Murda should do more interviews

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I still don’t see what yall see in Yayo 😆, salute to him tho for still getting these interviews, loyalty personified. Murda is way more appealing tho, pause…not enough to make me click this but still, Murda should do more interviews
Yeah Yayo be over talking everyone and is a real ignoramus.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Yayo is a net NEGATIVE for black culture. Almost as bad as Lil Boosie.

Crazy thing is that black culture wasn't thinking about Yayo...

Before this, we remembered Yayo for being in the bushes and Vlad found him like a lost football and polished him.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yayo really wildin he ALWAYS talkin and never let Murda talk, look at MEO episode. On Vlad, if Murda even acted like he was gonna say something Yayo would act childlike and say “let me talk!” He wasn’t even saying shyt. Glad really thought he was slick and Murda caught him off guard

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yayo really wildin he ALWAYS talkin and never let Murda talk, look at MEO episode. On Vlad, if Murda even acted like he was gonna say something Yayo would act childlike and say “let me talk!” He wasn’t even saying shyt. Glad really thought he was slick and Murda caught him off guard

Yayo being hatitan I swear that's where it came from. 50 rolled like 8 deep, Banks bout 4 deep. Yayo and mazi fox was always 30 deep on that Haitian ish. Was like having 30 Meek mill records playing at once the amount of yelling when yayo came through the office especially with them zoes. You think they beefing too due to the noise but just 30 fukkin Haitians all talking at once and understanding each other.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Vlad isn’t going to throw a fellow cac under the bus and Tony isn’t going to go against his massa salute to UM