wat does the coli think about hitting on waitresses??

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
It ain't worth it... Especially when cops are eating and looking to either hem somebody up or take you to jail for disorderly conduct and public intoxication.

edit: or both....

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
1. Go to restaurant that you would otherwise never go to.
2. Order food and give waitress endless complements about her looks.
3. Leave no tip.

Enjoy.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Waitresses are people too...why not?...:manny:..its not as easy as you think cos they get hit on all day especially if they're attractive but if you arent creepy or disrespectful

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Why the fukk wouldn't you be able to? They don't secretly hate you if you're respectful, good looking, and a good customer.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Waitresses are people too...why not?...:manny:..its not as easy as you think cos they get hit on all day especially if they're attractive but if you arent creepy or disrespectful
i made this thread cuz yesterday i met the coolest, most beautiful chick at a lounge. (JR Crickets Lounge my ATL heads know watsup) it was early and not too many people was in there. we chopped it up about the bulls-heat series and music she owns every nas album bruhs!!!:wow: i wanted to holla but i aint wanna come across as desperate jus because she talked to me :snoop: i thought about this chick all day and now i kinda regret not asking for the number. but then again im sure guys throw their number at her everyday. it was my 1st time going to that spot so i may conveniently hit it up again soon :youngsabo: but this time i may live that YOLO life and ask for the digits

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
i made this thread cuz yesterday i met the coolest, most beautiful chick at a lounge. (JR Crickets Lounge my ATL heads know watsup) it was early and not too many people was in there. we chopped it up about the bulls-heat series and music she owns every nas album bruhs!!!:wow: i wanted to holla but i aint wanna come across as desperate jus because she talked to me :snoop: i thought about this chick all day and now i kinda regret not asking for the number. but then again im sure guys throw their number at her everyday. it was my 1st time going to that spot so i may conveniently hit it up again soon :youngsabo: but this time i may live that YOLO life and ask for the digits

YOLO breh...they get hit on alot so you gotta stand out from the crowd

BTW They spend all day listening to lies,flattery and corny come ons theyre usually really good at spotting BS so dont go at her sideways ..be upfront ..

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
YOLO breh...they get hit on alot so you gotta stand out from the crowd

BTW They spend all day listening to lies,flattery and corny come ons theyre usually really good at spotting BS so dont go at her sideways ..be upfront ..
yea breh my convo game wit the females is pretty different than most guys. most females would describe me as "different" and i think thats why im pretty successful wit them. we talked about everything from chittlins & pigfeet lol to why most black ppl dont watch baseball. i really felt that connection that you get wen u 1st meet someone and felt that you've known em ur whole life. and im off that flattery BS. i even joked wit her about how her ass isn't as round as i usually like lol i doubt that she's met many guys like myself :jawalrus:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Gotta keep them thoughts away breh, thoughts like that fukks up ur game. Be bold and just ask for da digits next time or even shoot her ur # and instruct her to call you later in the evening.