Wat does a conversation with strictly women to like??

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You know behind closed door when nobody is around. I would imagine it would start with 15 minutes talking bout hair but than transition to men and than transition about the hoes they don't like

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear dat breh. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Every relationship with another woman isn't the same. My best friend and I talk about politics, economics, work, and reality cooking shows everyday...we almost never talk about hair or relationships. Another friend we talk about family and friends, stuff that's going on where we're from, and movies...we don't talk politics or social issues at all. And so on and so on..

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I've lived with females since the day i was born and all they do is gossip.

"oh, u know delia goes out with james now??"

Daps
I actually talk to my best friend about shytting, weed, shytting, menstrual cycles, her crazy ex bf, shytting. We share a love of long poops in the bathroom.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Who cares? Honestly, understanding women is a lot less important than understanding what makes them want to fukk you. You think the fisherman cares more about 1. what fish do in their spare time or 2. whats the best kind of bait to use? :mjpls:

blvckbieber

Rookie
Daps
I actually talk to my best friend about shytting, weed, shytting, menstrual cycles, her crazy ex bf, shytting. We share a love of long poops in the bathroom.

i remember hearing that girls love talking about poop so that means its true :dwillhuh: :scusthov:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
as far as I know the ones who act like they have so much to talk about and portray that their intelligent tend to always bring up the subject of sex no matter what.

Have a nikka like, "Damn woman is that all you have to talk about when were in a group setting?"