Wasteland 3 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4)

Daps
  • A party-based role-playing game, with a renewed focus on our trademark complex story reactivity and strategic combat.
  • By including vehicles, environmental dangers, and a revamped, more fluid action system, we are evolving on Wasteland 2's deep tactical turn-based combat and unique encounter design.
  • Play by yourself or with a friend in story-driven synchronous or asynchronous multiplayer. Choices open up (or close off) mission opportunities, areas to explore, story arcs, and lots of other content.
  • Your Ranger Base is a core part of the experience. As you help the local people and establish a reputation in Colorado, quests and narrative will force you to make decisions on how to lead.
  • The game will be set in the savage lands of frozen Colorado, where survival is difficult and a happy outcome is never guaranteed. Players will face difficult moral choices and make sacrifices that will change the game world.
  • Wasteland 3 will feature a deep and engaging story utilizing a newly-revamped dialog tree system from the celebrated writers of Torment: Tides of Numenera.
  • Simultaneously releasing to Windows, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This looks good. I played 2 recently and did not enjoy it by any means. The combat was so clunky and felt so tedious. I was at the beginning of the game getting my ass handed to me by bugs because for some reason every time I'd heal one of my characters, it would heal the enemy. I stuck with it for a short while but eventually I threw it in the bushes. Wasteland 3 looks like a breath of fresh air by comparison.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I always meant to go back to 2.

Same here. Might need to try again on some Vyvanse lmao

I was at the beginning of the game getting my ass handed to me by bugs

I think you fukked up like me, bro. Supposedly that's the harder route, if you, like me, went to that plant instead of rescuing that one crew. I read you should do the rescue mission first.

But yeah, the UI is strange. I got the whole crew infected and fukked up

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I gotta restart part 2 as well. It's pretty long and involved, I lose track when I'm playing a bunch of other games.