Wasteland 2 | PC/PS4/XB1/Switch | Out Now

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Game is going to be dope as fukk.

Lead Developer is Brian Fargo, the guy who created Fallout 1 and 2. They got the main writers from those Black Isle days as well. And the guy who composed all of the music. They're using a CLASSIC stat system, similar to the SPECIAL system Fallout uses.

I Kickstarted this back in May 2012. Can't wait.

:ohlawd:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
shyt looks dope

I just hope they come down a little from the early access $60 price

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
dat launch trailer :takedat:

I still wanna wait for a slight discount. I'm already trying to play too many games

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
dat launch trailer :takedat:

I still wanna wait for a slight discount. I'm already trying to play too many games
I see you playin this shyt nowadays too. I had it and I just really never had a chance to get into it. Now I'm getting into it, and I'm really having fun. It reminds me a lot of Fallout, with all the hardcore RPG elements. Reminds me of Divinity also, cause it can be hard as fukk(but a bit easier with the companion. If you don't get Angela Deth early on, I dunno how you can even progress breh lol).

I got 2 people with surgeon leveled up cause i stay getting dropped in battles sometimes when I have someone being careless, or I don't even bother really getting into cover. I'm starting to get some decent loot tho which is nice. This game is fun as fukk. I've played bout 9 hrs the past 2 days. Just finished DAI earlier today also, so I know Imma have a RPG void to fill. I'm prolly lookin to start a JRPG up soon...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was going to buy this also but I wanted to hear from somebody how it is. :lupe:

Is it true freedom and does the game change at all really based on your decisions

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I was going to buy this also but I wanted to hear from somebody how it is. :lupe:

Is it true freedom and does the game change at all really based on your decisions
From the jump you have to make a major decision thay impacts how people view you. I didn't realize it till a few hrs in tho. The game is fun and it's always on sale every now and then. If you dig these types of turn based RPGs it's worth the cash.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I see you playin this shyt nowadays too. I had it and I just really never had a chance to get into it. Now I'm getting into it, and I'm really having fun. It reminds me a lot of Fallout, with all the hardcore RPG elements. Reminds me of Divinity also, cause it can be hard as fukk(but a bit easier with the companion. If you don't get Angela Deth early on, I dunno how you can even progress breh lol).

I got 2 people with surgeon leveled up cause i stay getting dropped in battles sometimes when I have someone being careless, or I don't even bother really getting into cover. I'm starting to get some decent loot tho which is nice. This game is fun as fukk. I've played bout 9 hrs the past 2 days. Just finished DAI earlier today also, so I know Imma have a RPG void to fill. I'm prolly lookin to start a JRPG up soon...
I'm at the point where I feel like I'm starting to really understand the game, so I wanna re-roll and start over....

I always do that in these types of RPG's :snoop: