Washington DC: 15 Year Old Killed another teenager, shot the Great-Great Grandmother and Robbed & Shot a Redskin's Player.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Killed one person, shot another and his own great gran?

Give him life and/or the death penalty. And I don't care how any of y'all feel about that.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The Police here are so laxed. They can't pursue anyone. You never here about police abusing people here. These police be chilling.

People be robbing stores and taking their time putting the stolen goods in their car and driving off. It's really Gotham City here in DC.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Killed one person, injured another and his own great gran?

Give him life and/or the death penalty. And I don't care how any of y'all feel about that.

I really need to know what is the breaking point for black people outside the usual white supremacy shyt. Its like we're supposed to accept anything from one another, do anything to one another, then come together when the white man piss us off. And even if you take into consideration all that was done to us by white people in this country, at some point it has to be asked can we at least have peace amongst one another while we figure this shyt out? I believe the people who bring up how white people kill one another, to justify why its cool to bring that shyt to the black community, needs to be destroyed. Thats meat head reasoning in 2023.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
He shot someones lil brother/nephew and their grandmom.

If he stays in DC after he gets out he'll be dead before he hits 23.

Edit: Almost forgot we need more community centers my bad forgot to put that in there. And after school programs :troll:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The Police here are so laxed. They can't pursue anyone. You never here about police abusing people here. These police be chilling.

People be robbing stores and taking their time putting the stolen goods in their car and driving off. It's really Gotham City here in DC.
Dc
You good in Fairfax

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I understand now why that DC Parks and Rec worker shot that little boy that was breaking into cars. Little kids will gun you down and he wasn't trying to find out if that kid had a gun. Shoot first and ask questions later.