Washed Up CrazyTown Cac Gone Off Them Paint Fumes

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the song this beat is from:wtf:

Why do I remember this instrumental

bruh I’m experiencing the same thing…I know damn well this instrumental is ingrained in my head but I know absolutely nothing about the artist or the song…I know it was sampled from red hot chili peppers but I’m very certain I heard it somewhere else too

*edit*

I remember now…it was fast and furious which makes sense cuz I’ve seen that movie a ridiculous amount of times…the instrumental was used in the movie when paul walker goes to see mia at the sandwich spot

During its original theatrical release, the early scene of Paul Walker pulling up to the coffee shop was scored to Crazytown's "Butterfly." The song was changed for the film's DVD release.

they changed it to “deep enough” tho which is a dope song

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
bruh I’m experiencing the same thing…I know damn well this instrumental is ingrained in my head but I know absolutely nothing about the artist or the song…I know it was sampled from red hot chili peppers but I’m very certain I heard it somewhere else too

I remember now…it was fast and furious which makes sense cuz I’ve seen that movie a ridiculous amount of times…the instrumental was used in the movie when paul walker goes to see mia at the sandwich spot

they changed it to “deep enough” tho which is a dope song

While I do remember watching this as a kid, this song on the headie one album uses both the crazy horse and red hot chili peppers instrumentals. Headie is one of my favorite hip hop artists, but I always skip this song, which is probably why I didn't remember it.