was this the best intro in WWE history ?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Definitely one of my favorites for sure back then. Still holds up. We didn't have the internet yet at home. So remember that day being at the library that afternoon and reading some boards and seeing the news that the countdown/etc was all leading to Jericho debuting that night. My boy and I were the only one of our friends in the neighborhood that knew this was supposed to happen cause of the stuff we read on the net. So when we were all watching RAW together and Jericho showed up we all went crazy. Classic time for sure

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
That was the only time his OG theme song really hit. Great debut though.

Chris Jericho's first WWE entrance was epic to me because I didn't watch WCW, so I didn't know who he was

all I know is the WWE count down clock was randomly playing for months and I had no idea what it was for

I remember The Rock was doing a promo in the ring challenging The Big Show, then all of a sudden the count down started while The Rock was in the ring

good times

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Definitely one of my favorites for sure back then. Still holds up. We didn't have the internet yet at home. So remember that day being at the library that afternoon and reading some boards and seeing the news that the countdown/etc was all leading to Jericho debuting that night. My boy and I were the only one of our friends in the neighborhood that knew this was supposed to happen cause of the stuff we read on the net. So when we were all watching RAW together and Jericho showed up we all went crazy. Classic time for sure
Oddly enough this what right before I discovered online dirtsheets so I was shocked..dope moment and back and forth segment.
This

Ripping the door off the cell and making peak Underaker recoil in horror before knocking him out w/his own finisher is damn near impossible to top
Scott Hall showing up on nitro is still top 5 moment cause as a kid it felt like, "they got Razor too" :why:.

plus the way they presented was unique because for a minute people thought he went rogue and was trying to end WCW.

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Yeah it’s gotta be Jericho

I’m not sure what they saw in him to give them that level of push but it was of course the right call to make

drifter

Superstar
Daps
That was the only time his OG theme song really hit. Great debut though.
Underrated as one of the goat themes of the era & only used twice. The debut and the next week interrupting Taker and it was gone

Took them doing Uncaged to get released in full, wannabe Jim Johnsons were on youtube were making knockoffs for decades lol

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Underrated as one of the goat themes of the era & only used twice. The debut and the next week interrupting Taker and it was gone

Took them doing Uncaged to get released in full, wannabe Jim Johnsons were on youtube were making knockoffs for decades lol
No wonder I thought that :snoop: I can’t remember any Y2J win where his theme playing after had me :ohlawd: like with other AE guys like Austin or Kurt.