Was this Black man correct to call the cops on this cac?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody know the tool he used to cut those tree brances? I will go to home depot now to buy that.

I got mixed feelings. I have no problem with him questioning that white man. But his reasoning to me wasn't valid. He basically called because he was white and might be a terrorist. The cameras were a giveaway he wasn't.

But the white boy was clout chasing. WHy do all that by yourself, if the neighbors were trying to help? Very white savior-ish. You should try to work with the community, now swoope down and for people to say how great you are. So yeah, I'm mixed on this.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Everybody is going too much. White dud should have at least given a blanket explanation. “My name is so and so and im over here like blaow”. But the other old man need to mind his own business

If them police had started questioning him and asking unnecessary info he couldn’t blame anyone but himself

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:manny: personally I'm not calling the cops unless it's an absolute emergency, too high a chance I get blamed for something

Not watching the whole 48 minute clip but it seems like they're both doing too much.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Anybody know the tool he used to cut those tree brances? I will go to home depot now to buy that.

I got mixed feelings. I have no problem with him questioning that white man. But his reasoning to me wasn't valid. He basically called because he was white and might be a terrorist. The cameras were a giveaway he wasn't.

But the white boy was clout chasing. WHy do all that by yourself, if the neighbors were trying to help? Very white savior-ish. You should try to work with the community, now swoope down and for people to say how great you are. So yeah, I'm mixed on this.

hedge trimmer

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Well, was the White man hired by a neighbor to do lawn work? Who's grass was he cutting, the old Black man's or a neighbor of his?

If he (the white man) just magically appeared cutting the elder man's grass then I can understand why he'd call the police because he did not know this man.

Imagine you're a homeowner and you left the house for a few hours or so and came back seeing some stranger mowing your lawn, among other things you'd probably call too.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
No.

He was asked by the city to clean up that home. He should have shown the old cat proof of that off rip imo.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
City told him to clean up the yard, but we already know how that would have went if it was a lone black man in a nice white neighborhood showing up out of nowhere.