Was The 1994 Source Awards Better Than The 1995 Joint?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

the lost source awards that was so crazy that the source doesnt even acknowledge much of it.

you had sticky fingaz bustin his gun, pac's epic performance interrupting tribe's acceptance speech, luke "eatin pu$$ay", wutang in their prime, run dmc holding the fort down. man, im still searching for more of what went down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
(05.01.1994) MTV News - The Source Awards - 2Pac Performs Out On Bail - YouTube

the lost source awards that was so crazy that the source doesnt even acknowledge much of it.

you had sticky fingaz bustin his gun, pac's epic performance interrupting tribe's acceptance speech, luke "eatin pu$$ay", wutang in their prime, run dmc holding the fort down. man, im still searching for more of what went down.

Not sure... everything I've heard/read of it was that it was a bit of a mess. Some of the performances were dope but the lighting fukked most of 'em up, and there was a lot of sloppy disorganized shyt goin' on throughout the show (which is prob. why there's not much footage). I would like to see it tho'.

But that '95 Source was pretty great, especially in retrospect. There were some weak spots, but between the Bad Boy/Death Row/Method Man performances and the BB/DR shyt goin' on throughout the show, very memorable.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Not sure... everything I've heard/read of it was that it was a bit of a mess. Some of the performances were dope but the lighting fukked most of 'em up, and there was a lot of sloppy disorganized shyt goin' on throughout the show (which is prob. why there's not much footage). I would like to see it tho'.

But that '95 Source was pretty great, especially in retrospect. There were some weak spots, but between the Bad Boy/Death Row/Method Man performances and the BB/DR shyt goin' on throughout the show, very memorable.

what were the weak spots of the '95 joint? you mustve saw the original airing.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
that @$$ rubbing the record clip wasnt from the source awards. the only clip in that video from the source was sticky bustin his gun.

kurupt_u

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still pull out the VHS and watch 95 awards every now and then. :win: great show....1

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The 94 Source Awards was extra ghetto, it had it's great moments, but the 95 had all the same elements minus the the BS.