Was Raekwon disloyal for doing songs with Jim Jones after Jims involvement in Twizs brothers death? I say yes.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I was doing a Raekwon album binge this week and when I got to the Shaolin vs Wu Tang album. I came across the song "Rock N Roll" with Raekwon featuring Jim Jones ( song is fire by the way ) and it hit me "Why did Rae do a song with the man who was somewhat involved with the death of Twizs brother?

Long story short for those who are unfamiliar, Twiz is or was a member of Raekwons group The American Cream Team. In 2005, Twizs brother Phoenix was 15 years old when he was killed by another teenager and it was rooted in a beef involving Dipset affiliates. It was alleged that before Phoenix was killed, there was a moment where Jim Jones was right there and could have stopped the teenager who shot him but didn't. A few years later the incident made Americas Most Wanted in which Jim Jones would brag on Hot 97 about being on the show. Twiz himself in 2019 would go on MReck TV and point out that the specific episode was about Dipset affiliate, Zoo and not about Jim but to brag like it was is some sucker shyt

This is the 30 minute MReck/Twiz interview. You can hear the fury when Twiz goes in on Jim Jones.

In that interview, Twiz also speaks on his relationship with Ganster Lou from Mobstyle fame. The impression is that Twiz and Lou are like family. The first time we all saw Lou and Twiz together was in the Game Over documentary in 2001.

Lou, who is considered a heavy hitter in Harlem, already had a beef with Jim Jones, that escalated after Phoenixs murder.

Fast forward to the year 2011, 6 years after the shooting incident and 3 years after the Americas Most Wanted episode. Raekwon has Jim Jones as a guest appearance on a song called "Rock N Roll" from his Shaolin vs Wu Tang album.

That same year in 2011, Jim Jones has Raekwon as a guest appearance on a song called "Drops Is Out" from his album titled "Capo".

Now here's the thing. When listening to the MReck interview, Gangster Lou's beef with Jim Jones comes off as some real street shyt where it would be an issue for life. Lou was also a rapper too but Lou would never do a song with Jim Jones, especially after the fact with Phoneixs death. Yet Raekwon jumps on not 1 but 2 tracks with Jim after the fact. Something about that just don't sit right. It even comes off as a sign of disrespect on Rae's part. It questions whatever loyalty he had with Twiz from the jump.

And in 2020, Rae has Jim jump on his live. And they are just chatting it up like they are the best of friends. Rae goes as far as saying to Jim that he loves him. We would never see Lou going live with Jim of all people, smiling and chatting it up like this, let alone telling him that he loves Jim.

Do ya'll agree that these blatant actions on Raekwons behalf, having a relationship with Jim Jones, is a strong sign of disloyalty to his relationship with Twiz? Because I say it is. Even tho Twiz gives Rae a shout out in the beginning of the full version of that MReck interview, I question what is Twiz and Raes current relationship because I'm positive he too has witnessed all of this and must be feeling a type of way.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I loved cream team and imo they were like an early dipset. Sad what happener. Idk what to thini about it. Twiz a dope rapper. Last time i heard him rap was with ghost round p tone era early theodore but not after.