Was my dad a simp?

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
so you're father was a 20 year old, single dude with no kids...and he married some 30 year old broke bytch on welfare with a 6 year old kid?

:ufdup:

bet he wished to god forums like the coli were around back in the 80s.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
so you're father was a 20 year old, single dude with no kids...and he married some 30 year old broke bytch on welfare with a 6 year old kid?

:ufdup:

bet he wished to god forums like the coli were around back in the 80s.

agreed, ur pops was young and p*ssy was new to him

he happened to stumble upon a slutty 30 yr old who was quick to hand it out and decided to stay forever :ehh:

I'm sure if he knew better he probably wouldn't do it all over again.

Mammalian hormones/instinct are a bytch tho.

Use ur brain brehs. No sane man wants to have kids, its your primitive animalistic instincts that makes you feel you need to. We have the knowledge and willpower to override that ancient shyt tho b. Enjoy life and all it has to offer, fukk a offspring, when ur dead ur dead. U won't give a fukk about whatever seeds u left or didn't leave behind at that point. Why do u think there are so many cases of parents drowning and killing their kids? all parents deep down inside wish they could do that and start all over but only a few brave people actually have the guts to make it happen (shout out to Casey Anthony) Life is too short for that bullshyt my ninjas

FREE YOURSELF FROM THIS 4 BILLION YEAR OLD CYCLE BREHS
:leostare: