Was Martin & Pam's "Beef" The Perfect Cover For Cheating?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's usually how it works in real life - the female "best friend" has a strong hate for the boyfriend to actually mask the attraction. As soon as the breakup happens or the two are not involved, that's their rebound. I've seen it happen with my brothers more than enough. Their girlfriend's best friend really wants to smash but are the same ones to encourage the breakup or talk mad negative about them bc deep down they are jealous. For the most part though, men are not into smashing their "best male friend's" girl, not with any emotional attachment; I've rarely seen that violation of the - "Bro Code".

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the most part though, men are not into smashing their "best male friend's" girl, not with any emotional attachment; I've rarely seen that violation of the - "Bro Code".

:mjlol:

Let's just say it's a very common, frequent occurance.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:heh: I still can't see pam attracted to martin in ANY way with all those short jokes she was lobbing at him...:bryan: That dream episode really threw me off...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
That's usually how it works in real life - the female "best friend" has a strong hate for the boyfriend to actually mask the attraction. As soon as the breakup happens or the two are not involved, that's their rebound. I've seen it happen with my brothers more than enough. Their girlfriend's best friend really wants to smash but are the same ones to encourage the breakup or talk mad negative about them bc deep down they are jealous. For the most part though, men are not into smashing their "best male friend's" girl, not with any emotional attachment; I've rarely seen that violation of the - "Bro Code".
All facts.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Any grown person knows the deal....
If u got a woman and she just hates ur one homeboy...

Or if ur a woman and ur friend just hates ur man
Give that bytch the :wtb:

Yeah, if the dislike doesn't seem to be really based on anything, one of them gotta go.

That energy can get funky, in the right circumstances.