Was I in the wrong?

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Earlier today one of my homies(we'll call him Rick) hit me up saying he had two chicks down to chill with us. I said "cool", got ready, and met up with Rick.

Now whenever there are females involved, me, Rick, and another one of my homies(we'll call him Rico) usually all go REGARDLESS of the numbers. But this time Rick was like "man I ain't doing that 3 on 2 shyt today" so I was like cool. It was his females, so it was his call. The reason he chose me to go with him is because I was the first to respond to his text message. Rico wasn't too happy about this and bugged Rick about it a little, but left it alone for about an hour. Rico also called me but I didn't pick up.

Later on, I texted Rico to see why he called me and he said was a little upset he couldn't go with us and was like have fun. About 30 mins later he sends another text and reiterated how he was upset about it and said how he always let's us come along even when it's us three and two girls. Honestly I felt like he was just bytching at this point so I hit him with the "Its just p*ssy breh". This obviously made him mad since he didn't text me back later even after I was like "sorry you couldn't come".

On the real though, I felt like dude was acting way too emotional over the situation. If the same had happened to me and they wanted to leave me out, I really wouldn't care. I mean, it really IS just p*ssy :manny:

What do yall think? Was that grimy or was it really not a big deal that he couldn't come?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Not a big deal. But you kno how it go sometimes. nikkas real quick to switch up on homies when it comes to p*ssy

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Yeah that's way too much :sadbron: for p*ssy. He just gon have to get over it :manny:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Seemed more upset that he didn't get to share, with YOU specifically

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Some people are just more sensitive breh :yeshrug: He was probably going through a dry patch and was extra thirsty hence the over-emotional reaction lol

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Dude needs to just take the loss and move on he has a right to be annoyed but its not like you guys lied to him acting like you werent doing anything when really you were out with chicks.