Was giving women their sexual freedom a horrible idea?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's no longer taboo for a women to be a whore these days young girls and women blatantly let you know how oversexed they are and how much they thirst for cock so in a sense im a hypocrite since i quench that thirst to random broads often:smugbiden: :shaq: but lets be honest women are the gateways to sex and give life through birth they are held to a higher responsiblity with sex[or at least they were] for a good reason

I say its time to shame women again for having a huge sex drive just like dudes :ld: otherwise we gonna have more std's and b*stard children runnign around its a vicious cycle brehs:wow:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
FreedS[ohh]lave;4398489 said:
It's no longer taboo for a women to be a whore these days young girls and women blatantly let you know how oversexed they are and how much they thirst for cock so in a sense im a hypocrite since i quench that thirst to random broads often:smugbiden: :shaq: but lets be honest women are the gateways to sex and give life through birth they are held to a higher responsiblity with sex[or at least they were] for a good reason

I say its time to shame women again for having a huge sex drive just like dudes :ld: otherwise we gonna have more std's and b*stard children runnign around its a vicious cycle brehs:wow:

:stopitslime: Sexual oppression of a specific gender isn't going to stop human beings from fukking. The utilizations of chastity belts failed. Also, churches opposing their congregation from having sex before marriage didn't work either. Women who dresses up from head to toe still get fukk. If a woman is a whore and she wants me to break her back, I'll be happy to take up the responsibility to accomodate her sexual needs :shaq:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
females been sucking/fukking its just they not sexy wit it no more....alot of em act like nikkas when it come to they personality its still some sweethearts tho...but thats just my opinion

alot of older women still be having finesse...these news age hoes get talked down to like a nikka thats how i do em

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
More power to them dawg...without hoe'ing we won't have
857441231223333.gif

or
:whew:
ijWS27c7MiiI1.gif

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
*re-reads thread title*

What century are you from?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
yea. Cause u cant trust women they always seeking other options and when they exercise those options they settle down with a Simp.

E.g Wiz khalifa

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women can't handle their power anymore. It may have been a bad idea.

This will end badly for society. Real talk. But have fun before it all goes down the tubes bruh