Was Black Panther: Wakanda Forever THAT good? Let's vote on it!

Vote on Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

• Classic 10/10

• Excellent 9/10

• Very Good 8/10

• Average 5-7/10

• It was bad

• I never saw it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

'Black Panther: Wakanda Forever' came out last year. Many people said it was a classic or at least very good. It received some awards nominations as well. It introduced audiences to Namor and had a sendoff for Chadwick Boseman. Some said it had issues. What do you think a year later?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nope.

The best panther scenes on film to me are still in winter soldier. Wakanda forever is greatly symbolic but not a great movies. Especially with the cgi looking ass

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Angela Basset crushed that movie. Chewed the scenery, ground it beneath her feet and ruled over its remains.
And literally the second her character was out of the movie; whole thing fell apart and could have just as easily not been made.

Without Chadwick, she was the emotional centerpiece. And Marvel removing the scene of her meeting... you know... was so questionable I'm still questioning it because it needed to happen more than the surprise needed to happen, IMO.

Woman got straight robbed for awards because she broke her foot off in that motherfukker.

Rest of the movie was eh. Standard faire. Riri was better done than her comic counterpart but the whole movie was filled with logic issues that if thought about too much destroys the plot, but it did what it had to I guess. :yeshrug:

Lupita was fine af in it tho :banderas:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Good. Ending was ass imo. I didn’t like the cop out with her sparing him, nor did I fukk wit namor as a villain. His ass weak.

Ohhh… another thing. I mess with them introducing the black iron woman on the low, if I’m not mistaken it’s actually in the comics now.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Angela Basset crushed that movie. Chewed the scenery, ground it beneath her feet and ruled over its remains.
And literally the second her character was out of the movie; whole thing fell apart and could have just as easily not been made.

Woman got straight robbed for awards because she broke her foot off in that motherfukker.
Agreed.

Angela Basset was the best thing about the movie.

That said, I don’t ever have to see it again

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was cool. IMO, they should’ve just brought in a new T’Challa from the multiverse or figured out how to bring Killmonger in.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
It was good...but dudes that hate to see women do anything definitely shyt on it tho

little-rascals.gif