Was Anyone Actually Bullied Here Growing Up?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. I started bullying bullies. I do that to this day. I hate bullies and when I see them, I go out of my way to bully them.
I had a friend in highschool who got bullied. A bunch of guys beat him up on his way home everyday. After he told me, I made their life a living hell, to the point they hid in the classroom during breaks and waited an hour to go home after school. What made this even funnier was that they were older than us.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yup. Now I grew up, can defend myself and have more empathy. I also am now highly knowledgeable, skilled, etc.

I also learned a lot of people peaked when they were 18 :mjlol: :heh:

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I wasn’t going for it. I could always put my hands together pretty well and I was cool with everybody so I didn’t have many problems.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
he recently got football numbers for being in a highspeed chase with a sawed off shotgun and threw his pregnant baby mom out the car in the middle of the pursuit...

erratic super goon...

i remember playing nintendo in his room and there was hella shotgun shells scattered on his floor lol
:russ: wild shyt

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm old so bullying was a rite of passage growing up and yes we all had bullies. Once I fought each and everyone of them we ended up becoming friends. No harm no foul. Just a different time back then. We had more to worry about like not getting robbed walking home from school. Bullies was like work.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I was for about year entering middle school. I went to several middle schools. One was because these dude's had failed and wasn't in their right grades. The school was for dude's who fukk up.

It was never on some head up squabble type shyt. It was always some sneaky type shyt. Once I got my height it was over with. One copped a plea without me saying anything. The others tried to pretend they weren't in on the plex.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Used to shyt talk bullies so bad they would wanna fight then just learn to avoid me cuz they knew the verbal jabs and roasting would live with them far longer. shyt was hilarious.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This older cat in high school used to roast me because I had big lips.......PAUSE.

I took it as bullying at the time, but I should have just been better at roasting him back

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Teased, sure I have an Arabic name which was the usual target. Never bullied tho.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
A few nikkas tried, that nikka Robert who was the QB for Bishop Gallagher and played with Braylon Edwards before Braylon went to the college/NFL. I scrapped with his cousin Sean, we both were fat ASF back then, and we both got fired and quit fighting 🤣.

I hear a week later that his cousin Robert, around the corner on Three Mile Drive, was running his mouth about me fighting Sean. Me and my nikkas went around there, the nikka Robert was a big ass nikka. Bro was huge. nikka was legit built like Zion lol. I rocked his shyt lol. We scrapped for a minute and he eventually caught me and dropped me (not a ko, I got right back up) then nikkas broke it up. After that, the nikka Robert has nothing but respect whenever we crossed paths and we are cool today because of that shyt.

Another nikka named Blood from off Beaconsfield, he was always one of them nikkas that talk/play too much. So we at my nikka Murf house. We roasting, I'm cooking nikkas, but this nikka blood wanna focus all his jokes my way. I gave bro a warning, he kept talking shyt, so I rocked his shyt. We banged it out for like 20 minutes. Years later, I'm at the barber shop, we all roasting once again, this nikka is getting a hair cut and tries to keep going at me again 😄. I rocked his jaw out of the barber shop chair, and breh was out cold. Any Detroit nikkas here will know about Reggie's VIP cuts on E Warren and Audobon, that bytch used to slap.

Rumor has it, breh burned down the barber shop after I knocked him out. Why doe? My crib was literally on Devonshire 3 blocks away 🤣. Some years after that, one of blood closest man's (who I was really cool with) got into it with my nikka Tyrie at Ninos on Buckingham and Warren, breh left, came back and killed Tyrie in front of all of us. I seen the whole shyt play out and the shyt felt as of it was in slow motion and I couldn't react quick enough. I was like 3 feet away when Tyrie got hit. Wayne was my man's too, but not on the level of my nikka I lost. That shyt fukkin hurt the whole hood smh.

But the moral of the story is, don't allow any form of disrespect, punch that mfer, cause win lose or draw has less of an impact than the fear/respect you get for having a zero tolerance for bullshyt.