Was Anyone Actually Bullied Here Growing Up?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No. I remember a couple seniors tried to fukk around with me when I was a Freshmen coming in on the baseball team and I told them point blank watch your mouth and if I catch you outside I'm shootin muthafukkas. It was dumb for me to say that but guess who they didn't try to talk shyt to anymore? :manny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They tried...then I became a teacher's aid. 1 person wasn't able to graduate and had to take summer classes. The other barely got by with a D and that was after loaded of extra credit.

:pachaha:I'm a scorpio bytch. Don't play with me.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It was reason I took up boxing. Got bullied when I was like 7 or 8 by these kids Anthony and LeRoy.

I watched Bowe/Holyfield 1 with my grandfather and told him I wanted to do that. Next thing you know, I was in the gym learning how to fight.

After I beat LeRoy up, I never got bullied again.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Hell yeah.
It only happened for a short time.
I was in 3rds grade.
Some older kids beat me and threw my shoes over a fence.
I picked a nice sized rocked, and smashed it into his head.
I was kicked out of that school.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
My moms friends son mookie used to set me up to fight kids in the neighborhood when i was 10-12 years old....

kicking it at his house... he would take me down the block with my lil bro.. and just match me up with nikkas to scrap...

he was 2 years older than me and a big ass nikka... as an adult he was like 6"4 270lbs

looking back at that shyt, i was being peer pressured/bullied into fighting for his entertainment...

he recently got football numbers for being in a highspeed chase with a sawed off shotgun and threw his pregnant baby mom out the car in the middle of the pursuit...

erratic super goon...

i remember playing nintendo in his room and there was hella shotgun shells scattered on his floor lol

the foreshadowing on that shyt was wow

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Never. I was the bad kid in school who fought alot and got suspended for starting trouble

I was always willing to throw down so I guess no one never tried me :manny:

Giselle

Daps
people picked on me cause I was fat up until high school and then I got expelled. I mostly just talked about people's mama and threw like my notebook or paperballs at em.

What about ya'll.
I didn’t notice I was bullied until I got older bc girls bully differently than boys.

I wasn’t picked on for anything specific. There were just girls jealous of my confidence and spirit. Everyone was friendly with me, I guess I was considered popular. They (2 girls) would claim to be my friend yet do unfriendly shxt.

That’s why till this day, I don’t do friend groups, only individual friendships.

I was always kind and never bullied anyone But I stayed telling some of them off or cussing them out depending on the situation, other times I’d just ignore

This was in grade school btw, not highschool

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yeah. Dude came from a broken house hold. No father, trailer park looking home. Mother who wanted nothing to do with him.

Wouldn't be shocked if he's dead now .. he turned into a druggie

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yh by my older cousins because I wet the bed 1 time after watching Nightmare on Elm Street.

Not in school, no offence but we had too many refugees to be bullying regular folk.