Was Anyone Actually Bullied Here Growing Up?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
yea, not physically. this kid in middle school used to crack on me until i cried (with rage)

Man put (with rage) as if it makes any damn difference, I'm howlin

angry-black.gif
ass nikka

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Not really. The one dude that tried to actually "bully" me in high school only did it once and he was like 2-3 grades above me. Hemmed me up and took the change from my pocket.

He got his headtop blasted off at a restaurant in an unrelated incident later in life.... :sas2:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
I was called a fggot once in junior high. I mean he was right but still :troll:

• Haha
Reactions: Why
Daps
just these boys that would pull my hair

at first i let it ride cuz i didn't really care i thought it was a joke, but they kept doing it and harder
so typical, i told them i was going to tell my bros to fukk them up and they turned p*ssy real quick lol

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually was a bully in my older years, but it was to my little brother and his friends so I don’t know how much that counts. Actually took some Ls because of that through karma later on in life.

I switched schools in middle school (maybe eighth grade) and a couple of kids tried bullying me early on but at the time i was kinda nice at basketball so dudes automatically let the bullying shyt go once they saw me hoop.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
5th grade
Some dude transferred from one of the worst public middle schools in my city (barrett) to my school
I wasn't a bully but I was a dude who was always coming at people necks for jokes, this new dude was dikkeating a couple guys in the class who had money and I'm guessing he didn't like me coming at his peoples. otherwise i don't know what dude problem was with me
anyway he got on my nerve a couple times. then i rumbled him. fight was close but wasn't any real winner
the next day he didn't come to school :ohhh: i was happy as hell
but why this nikka was outside after school waiting for me on a bike :dead:. You could tell this nikka came from a bad school cause he was smart enough to know if you fight somebody they might try to jump you or get you the next day. except kids didn't do grimy shyt like that at my school. nikka probably had a knife on him or people near by
anyway i came outside and he was like do i got a problem still type thing. i'm like naw we rumbled it's over. I didn't trust fighting that nikka if he just came out of nowhere and had the up on me
I don't remember him bothering me after that
he only went to our school for one year. corny ass nikka parents probably couldn't afford it and he had to go back to public school

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
nah i would get clowned on tho til i learned to clown back. once i tried to line myself up, nikkas said my hairline looked like a parabola :mjcry:. went to 7th grade with bootleg and-1's (Spalding) and got clowned

had a scrawny white homie that liked underground hip-hop that was forreal getting his ass whooped and thrown against lockers

africngiant

All Star
Daps
i wasn’t really bullied but some stray words and jokes stuck with me

wasn’t that confident or self respecting to check certain people in those moments

i hold grudges to this day for motivation

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like everybody run into some kinda bully at some point in they life. All it takes is one good ass whooping in the cafeteria where everybody can see it for nobody to ever fukk with you again though.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
there were attempts but i never went for that :yeshrug: . Maybe at the longest a day or two cus im patient but if mfs really trynna make me uncomfortable in their presence that shyt was always deaded whether it was resolved peacefully or catching ones.

My roast game is too crucial as well

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not on no tough guy shyt but I did martial arts all my life and my crews in grade school & college both were notorious for being cool nikkas who would jump you if you were outta pocket.

I seriously can't imagine letting a nikka bully me. :yeshrug: I used to have a "I wish a nikka would" type feeling boiling my blood when I even witnessed it happening to other people or on TV. I hate bullies and was itching to try out moves on people back then