Was Anyone Actually Bullied Here Growing Up?

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Worst thing I did was laugh at the people that fukked up when reading in front of the class

That shyt used to be funny as hell :mjlol:

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Never took kind to bullies, I didn't care how big they were...:childplease:Some somali dude tried that sh!t, then I put hands on him...:demonic:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
At first, some kids tried but given how I was, I ended up turning into the bully. I didn't go out of my way to pick on kids that didn't have it coming but the ones that did, holy shyt they got shat on (in some cases literally :mjlol: ).

:wtf:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I learned at a young age that all u gotta do is swing on a bully then they’ll calm all that shyt down

Sometimes u ain’t even gotta swing, just speak in a stern enough voice and they’ll calm all that shyt down

Bullies are the biggest cowards on the planet :sas2:
This is true. I got bullied for like two years in middle school by someone who would become one of my closest friends in HS.

Freshman year, My dad had gave me a fresh baldy (:snoop:). I get to school that Monday and he smacked me in the head like a sitcom :mjlol: and I just lost it, Rocked him in dead in his shyt and was ready to fight. Surprisingly to me he backed down quick as hell and didn’t want no smoke. Never had to deal with it again.

Later in the year I found out why when him & one of the white dudes I was cool with had a fight in the bathroom and HE GOT HIS ASS WHIPPED :wow:

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
Yeah I was and still am. I was the loner goody-two-shoes nerd that was too shy and cowardly to stand up for himself so people took advantage of that. I took it in stride thinking that was the honorable thing to do but growing up, I still hold alot of internalized anger, resentment and self-isolation. It is what it is though, being that kid kept me away from alot of bad company despite all the poor decisions I've made as a result of it.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
A Russian kid tried to bully in elementary school. We got into a fight obviously this Eastern European kid was bigger than me so I took a sharp object and stabbed him in his head. He came back the next day fine with a few stitches in his head.
sheesh, was he from Little Odessa?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lived next door to the ogs that ran the block. Dude had about 5 kids who terrified anything that didn't live in the same crib with them.

i remember when I first jump off the porch solo around 5 y/o, . I roll up to them fools like like everything was sweet trying to make friends
.:manny:

Them nikkahs jump my ass like on ...

Them nikkash turned me into a demon after that.
I kept a bat or 2×4 on me after that and actually caught two of them slipping after that
:myman:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I learned at a young age that all u gotta do is swing on a bully then they’ll calm all that shyt down

Sometimes u ain’t even gotta swing, just speak in a stern enough voice and they’ll calm all that shyt down

Bullies are the biggest cowards on the planet :sas2:
My mom taught me to always to defend myself from anyone and everyone, so if anyone tried to bully me, my friends or people who are harmless got their ass beat. However, I got punished more than the bully did (the bully still got punished, tho) :francis:

That's what happens when you're in a non black school that you're not zoned to and have to quickly learned how things work in non black environments. Almost found myself in juvie before going into middle school for all the trouble I got into, while others who were worse than me got a slap on the wrist. :francis:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yea, not physically. this kid in middle school used to crack on me until i cried (with rage)

my grandad gave me a reverse uno card when he met dude and told me, yea that boy gay

not that theres anything wrong with that just sayin

it became comical seeing how much this nikka talk talk talked all day long. about people. like my grandmother