Wardlow Names His Dream Opponent...

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland (via Fightful and Wrestling Inc), Wardlow spoke about Triple H being one of his dream opponents and how The Game is a dream feud for him.. Here are highlights:

On his dream feud: “I struggle with this because I can’t think of just one. That’s hard, that’s like asking, ‘what’s your favorite song?’ You have so many favorite songs or favorite movies. Growing up, the villain to all of my heroes was always Triple H. I loved The Rock, he feuded with The Rock. I loved Jeff Hardy, he feuded with Jeff Hardy. I loved Batista, he feuded with Batista. There is a part of me that always felt like I would go on to be Triple H’s next big feud, one day. I always thought that way.”

On tonight’s AEW Dynamite: “Tomorrow CM Punk vs Jon Moxley for the [AEW] Heavyweight Title. That match alone is, should be on a Pay-Per-View, so, wild we’re getting it free on TV.”

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Well Gargano said recently Omega and Bryan Danielson were two of his dream opponents and we see how that turned out.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
hhh-triple-h.gif