Wantimg to go to bed...But knowing something might pop off @ The Coli

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Just finished my work week. I was supposed to work tomorrow, but I finished what I was supposed to work on tomorrow, so my supervisor told me to take tomorrow off.:pachaha:

I got a tall can in the fridge, but that aint gon hold me over tonight. Bout to head up the street and pick up some mo shyt, and come back & fukk wit the-coli

:takedat:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
we're lucky it was lipstick alley trolling us, and not ***** lol

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Yep im always checkin the coli late night like :mjpls: who knows what could happen. Seeing as im currently on funemployment im up til 2am usually watching the board like :shaq:

Its Friday and im :old: so im sippin a drink and watchin bball thinkin about my younger years where id be out at the bar dropping lines on slores :takedat:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i was gonna read through that lipstickalley thread in the rafters but that shyt 70 pages

yall was foolin though

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Yep im always checkin the coli late night like :mjpls: who knows what could happen. Seeing as im currently on funemployment im up til 2am usually watching the board like :shaq:

Its Friday and im :old: so im sippin a drink and watchin bball thinkin about my younger years where id be out at the bar dropping lines on slores :takedat:

Unemployment was the GOAT time in my life, trying to get fired again but they wont fire me.