Wannabe Ghost Hunter Catches Something Else

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
A father who rigged up a video camera in his kitchen to capture ghosts he thought were haunting his house accidentally caught his girlfriend making love to his teenage son instead.

Convinced his home had been overrun by supernatural spirits, the man, from Tasmania, Australia, set up the camcorder in his kitchen, pressed record and went to work.

But when he returned to view the footage his paranoia turned to horror as he watched his partner of 11 years enter the room and begin canoodling with his 16-year-old son.
Paranormal activity: The father, from Tasmania, Australia, originally rigged up the camera to capture ghosts he thought were haunting his house

Paranormal activity: The father, from Tasmania, Australia, originally rigged up the camera to capture ghosts he thought were haunting his house

The 28-year-old woman, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, pleaded guilty at Australia's Supreme Court to five counts of sex with a minor, claiming she hadn't realised 16 was below the age of consent.

The court heard how the affair began when she went into her de facto stepson's bedroom weeks earlier to discuss his driving lessons.

More...

But the conversation soon turned to tickling, then kissing, cuddling and sex, the court heard.

She later took the boy upstate where they had sex several times in a hotel room.

The boy's father was so angry when he saw the pair petting in his haunted kitchen, he confronted his partner about what he had seen but she downplayed it as an innocent cuddle.
Shock: When he returned to view the footage his paranoia turned to horror as he watched his partner of 11 years enter the room and begin canoodling with his 16-year-old son

Shock: When he returned to view the footage his paranoia turned to horror as he watched his partner of 11 years enter the room and begin canoodling with his 16-year-old son

But his son told a different story, admitting they had had sex on several occasions. The man called the police and his girlfriend was duly arrested.

The court heard the woman was ashamed and embarrassed by her actions and had tried to repair the broken relationship.

However, her lawyer Steve Chopping told the courtroom: 'She accepts this is not a relationship which can or will continue.'

Justice David Porter remanded the woman in custody and will sentence her on Monday.

The case continues.

Read more: Father who set up video to capture 'paranormal' activity accidentally films his girlfriend having sex with his teenage son instead | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN HOMEY!!

That timing is all messed up...li'l dude was 'bout to be on summer vacation. He was gon' FEAST..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how would you even begin to handle that as the father? i'm sure they were both pillow talking about the father. i'd have to emancipate the kid and tell him he's grown enough to live his own life.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
how would you even begin to handle that as the father? i'm sure they were both pillow talking about the father. i'd have to emancipate the kid and tell him he's grown enough to live his own life.

"Look li'l nicca...I hit it first."

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, that might be the most disrespectful thing a son can do to his father

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
How much did he hate his pops do do him like that. Can't even blame him much tho cuz the girlfriend let him hit.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much did he hate his pops do do him like that. Can't even blame him much tho cuz the girlfriend let him hit.

probably not even hatred, just trynna get it in as a teen. better question is what kinda hate did the gf have for the nikka to destroy their family like that

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Damn, that might be the most disrespectful thing a son can do to his father

Naw man...ur life goal as a 16 year old, from sun up to sun down, is to slide up in some wet wet. Sheeit, experienced puss delivered to his room on the daily? Pops didnt exist to him anymore. She was defitely puttin it on him major, if she grimy enough to fck her own stepson. Them sessions prolly had that lil niqqa feelin like he hit the powerball.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw man...ur life goal as a 16 year old, from sun up to sun down, is to slide up in some wet wet. Sheeit, experienced puss delivered to his room on the daily? Pops didnt exist to him anymore. She was defitely puttin it on him major, if she grimy enough to fck her own stepson. Them sessions prolly had that lil niqqa feelin like he hit the powerball.

But to fukk your dad's girlfriend though?:ld: You gotta be like "Dad, it hurts me to tell you this, but your girl throwing me the p*ssy:manny: Now you should go ahead and cheat too, but you should keep her around for me though, namsayin, don't be a cockblocker. You know how it is for a young nikka:yeshrug:"