Wally Russell has went rogue . . I'mma destroy the rap game

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm setting the wheels in motion. I've already gotta bankrolled megahit just sitting in the vaults ready to go viral, I know once that's released things will never be the same for me so I'm thinking of just taking some time to release some creative abstract work. Going to expand upon the style of music I was doing when I originally started building a buzz in my city on the east coast, meticulously put it together and release it with a video. It's going to be a task in itself to make something commercially viable out of an abstract style

Gonna close out 2013 like that, after I was signed I continued to promote some small-scale releases to my constituents (the people that followed me through this point) but I haven't pushed it with promo as to not ruffle any feathers with my investors. The style of music I've done for my label is a far departure from the style of music my fans know me for

Daps
Reppin
St louis
send me your girlfriends number so
I can tell her how cool you are.
a0yqua.jpg

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm setting the wheels in motion. I've already gotta bankrolled megahit just sitting in the vaults ready to go viral, I know once that's released things will never be the same for me so I'm thinking of just taking some time to release some creative abstract work. Going to expand upon the style of music I was doing when I originally started building a buzz in my city on the east coast, meticulously put it together and release it with a video. It's going to be a task in itself to make something commercially viable out of an abstract style

Gonna close out 2013 like that, after I was signed I continued to promote some small-scale releases to my constituents (the people that followed me through this point) but I haven't pushed it with promo as to not ruffle any feathers with my investors. The style of music I've done for my label is a far departure from the style of music my fans know me for

Nothing is impossible. Yeshua Permitted.