Walking out of a bull**** job because you've moved on to better things appreciation

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:ahhh:

Not greater feeling than that brehs. To say fukk you to a job that has always shytted on you. Its especially satisfying when you show up and just fukk around like like :steviej: and just walk out of that bytch. Just walked out of my old college cook job on a 300+ party. :myman: fukk them. Thank you based marketable education

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn. how were your coworkers affected?

They were Mexicans who frequently talked shyt about me in Spanish thinking I wouldnt understand so fukk them. :pacspit: Im a licensed dentist so I wont lose sleep over some bullshyt job like that:pachaha:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I remember the time I left a customer service call center job back in 2006. I spent the last day being an a$$hole to rude customers and hanging up on them. Felt so liberating. :jawalrus:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm hoping to have this happen in the next two weeks...waiting on that phone call brehs.

But still, I won't do anything rude. I'd still want to stay on good terms in case I ever need a reference.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I know the feeling, you literally walk out feeling like..

emo_peter_parker_dance11.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Walking out like :jawalrus:

co workers looking at you walking out like :beli:

The shyt was so random. I was at the bank depositing a check from the office I work at while at this job. (The check was only for a week but would take me probably a month to average at this restaurant gig) I know this sounds snobbish, but I went back in the kitchen and seen these nikkas/mexicans working like government slaves( for D-wade's foundation :russ:) for max 12 p/h and it just clicked like "wtf am I still doing here:wtf:" I was always planning to quit but I was going to wait until I got a decent job and do it the honorable way( 2 week notice). But for some reason I was like fukk this, grabbed my phone charger and bounced. Finally got a weekend to fukking chill and relax after four years of school/work.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I had a similar situation with the law firm that I worked for after moving down here. nikkas had a backwards operation, and the homo lawyer that ran the office was too soft to make a stand regarding issues I needed addressed in order to effectively do my job. To boot, my manager, who was based in our Atlanta headquarters, had zero backbone. I had to constantly butt heads with some attorneys over project files and documents cause they failed to follow a simple process that I tried to implement, which would actually have made THEIR job easier. I got a job with another firm (They held a nikka down; shouts out to Nelson Mullins), and walked out the office on some
DanceRayLewis.gif

It was even better when I heard from my homegirl that was still working there that they was lost after I bounced.