walking down the other end of a hallway towards someone is the most awkward situation..

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to agree on this one.....i work in an office and deal with this at lease 10-15 times a day....you never want to make eye contact or say hi to soon because if there is still 10 feet between you then that will be the most akward 10 foot walk of your life....it doesnt matter how much practice youve had with this... when you round a corner and enter a hallway and you see someone you kind of know, think you know, or are not sure who they are you immidiately hate yourself for rounding that corner ...........and then there is that akward situation of seeing someone more than once in the hallway, and around the thrid time seeing them you gotta throw out the ole "we must be on the same schedule" or "are you following me"

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Nah, it's worse when you're jogging early in the morning (before the sun comes up) or at night. I usually hit my route at 4:40 am in the morning and I wear a hoodie when I jog, so I have to give a slight wave to people when I'm approaching them to put 'em at ease, ol' scary ass sum-bishes :pachaha:

This asian broad sees me every fukking morning, jogging the same fukking route, but she's always like :lupe:

Daps
:wtf: What the hell is the big deal about talking to someone from a distance while walking up to them?

Am I missing something?

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Nah, it's worse when you're jogging early in the morning (before the sun comes up) or at night. I usually hit my route at 4:40 am in the morning and I wear a hoodie when I jog, so I have to give a slight wave to people when I'm approaching them to put 'em at ease, ol' scary ass sum-bishes :pachaha:

This asian broad sees me every fukking morning, jogging the same fukking route, but she's always like :lupe:

I try to quite my foot steps until I'm like ten feet away and all of a sudden they are aware someone is running up on them and they turn around like :merchant:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women are the worst really.
Coming down a long hallway and you see a BAD bytch. But if you make any awkward motion or say anything to her, it's all fukked up. Or when they are stuck up and point their nose up at you. Or they look at the ground when they walk by.

With certain dudes you have to keep your eye on them... Make sure they don't try nothing. That's about it with that

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I have to agree on this one.....i work in an office and deal with this at lease 10-15 times a day....you never want to make eye contact or say hi to soon because if there is still 10 feet between you then that will be the most akward 10 foot walk of your life....it doesnt matter how much practice youve had with this... when you round a corner and enter a hallway and you see someone you kind of know, think you know, or are not sure who they are you immidiately hate yourself for rounding that corner ...........and then there is that akward situation of seeing someone more than once in the hallway, and around the thrid time seeing them you gotta throw out the ole "we must be on the same schedule" or "are you following me"

this is exactly what I mean. i work in an office too and we have a long ass walkway to get to the building. i gotta pretend to look at my phone until i get close enough to say hi.

the hood version of this is walking up on a crew of people, seeing your boy, dapping him up, and then having to awkwardly dap up everybody else too. :stopitslime:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

the hood version of this is walking up on a crew of people, seeing your boy, dapping him up, and then having to awkwardly dap up everybody else too. :stopitslime:

There has been a few times where I think a person idk is gonna dap me up but ends up doing the person next to me. Does something to your brain when your hand goes dapless :to: