Wal-Mart Shenanigans involving a Karen 🤣🤣🤣: Today's Lesson: Don't touch people's car's with kid's in them

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't win an argument with a retarded person. They don't have the cognitive function to know or realize that they're wrong. Sistah should've held up the gun when she opened her door or just pushed her down. The only thing they respond to visual and physical stimulation.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:patrice:

But Karen kept touching the car even after the shove. Karen kept violating but didn't get a real punishment. The way ol' girl was barking I was expecting to see Karen eventually hit the pavement but that never happened.
Woulda hit that bytch right in her cheek and made sure I caught the fist on camera (if I was that female. Id mush the bytch face as the nikka Billz that I became as a teenager, would probably punch the bytch as Grandpa Billz knowing my strength was diminished at that point).

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are way too comfortable violating thinking they are safe. She was playing a dangerous game especially since the kids were inside.