Waka Flocka:Just got off the phone with Rozay.They tryin to break us up.

WePifffyMane

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
NULL
capture4tr.jpg

So ross gives him a call and it's all cool,huh?

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear that phone-call in my head.

Rozay: Yo nikka, it's all love right. I heard some sh1t. But it's all love?
Wacka: Damn right my n1gga, all love. See you at the club tonight breh. The media,f uck that. LOVELOVE.
Rozay: Straight, love you brother.

They won't beef ever. Too much p*ssying out in the rap-game. The few dudes who really speak their mind, try to make it sound like it was nothing when they get asked about. "NAH ITS NOTHING, I LOVE THEM ALL. MEDIA MAKES IT SOUND LIKE ITS BEEF. BUT ALL LOVE".

Fukk off will ya.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Why do people act brand new and say stuff they know is easily scandalous and going to be used to incite a "beef" then turn around and play the "y'all tryna break us up" card.

Like he was thisclose to straight up calling Ross wack but now it's all love and he was misinterpreted. They stay trolling our intelligence :troll:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
waka aint stupid he seen that goon ross sent at kreyshawn that had her bodyguard and white ass looking for the nearest exit. waka aint want no parts of that.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
This is exactly why I don't understand why nikkas are so obsessed with this real/fake shyt, and choose to disregard one's music because of such. You have nikkas swearing that Waka's real, yet he took shots at Ross then later backed down....but Ross is supposedly fake w/ no respect in the streets. Then you have nikkas on here saying Waka's fake. Let's just conclude that everyone's speculating and should concentrate on the music and nothing more rather than vicariously living through fantasy bullshyt.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
These sohh nikkas been praying for Will's downfall since 2010

The Irish crackers since 2009

July 31st God Forvgives, I Don't