Wait you can't buy cars on Gran Turismo 7 because they list them as sold out... Wtf

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
GT7 microtransactions and economy been CRAZY since launch. I think it’s gotten better since then, but it used to cost hundreds of real dollars and/or hours to unlock some of the cars in the game :huhldup:

Act new to FOMO predatory systems in games, brehs.
not very many games doing it like this.

Funny you in here with the defense, but always have nothing but “concern” to talk about in the Forza thread.

Sony stans :scust:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

How is a video game car sold the fukk out :what: and why are the cars so high 20 million???

GT7 microtransactions and economy been CRAZY since launch. I think it’s gotten better since then, but it used to cost hundreds of real dollars and/or hours to unlock some of the cars in the game :huhldup:

not very many games doing it like this.

Funny you in here with the defense, but always have nothing but “concern” to talk about in the Forza thread.

Bro it's a single player game with wack ass multiplayer and you need to spend 200 dollars to get a 20 million dollar car a fukking car breh :scusthov:

Same guy railed against microtransactions in Forza

Just a sony stan doing what sony stan’s do :mjlol:

chris-brown-controller.gif

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Bro it's a single player game with wack ass multiplayer and you need to spend 200 dollars to get a 20 million dollar car a fukking car breh :scusthov:

I'm aware. This is unfortunately the way the market is. Nobody likes it, but to act surprised it exists is naive. Nobody likes it in Forza, nobody likes it in GT. Whales are dependable and will spend the cash which is why it exists.

I don't defend the system. I'm calling out the faux outrage.

My "concern" in the Forza thread is because I want it to be good. I post there because I look forward to it. I don't even think I have many, if any, posts after the GT7 predatory system dropped.

You'll say its a success regardless due to stan warz. :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm aware. This is unfortunately the way the market is. Nobody likes it, but to act surprised it exists is naive. Nobody likes it in Forza, nobody likes it in GT. Whales are dependable and will spend the cash which is why it exists.

I don't defend the system. I'm calling out the faux outrage.

My "concern" in the Forza thread is because I want it to be good. I post there because I look forward to it. I don't even think I have many, if any, posts after the GT7 predatory system dropped.

You'll say its a success regardless due to stan warz. :skip:
Yup, with forza you are only interested in what’s “bad” or “concerning“ or dare i say “outrage”:mjpls:

In this thread you ran in like hulkumania to “call out faux outrage” about some of the worst microtransactions in gaming

Sony stan’s :wow:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yup, with forza you are only interested in what’s “bad” or “concerning“ or dare i say “outrage”:mjpls:

I have a variety of posts there, but you want to focus on my skepticism on them righting the wrongs.

I see you want blind acceptance prior to launch but no can do. :lolbron: