Wait, why are we giving Biden a pass for highly problematic, racially charged comments concerning AA's

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming from that Waka Flaka thread, talking about how he's a c00n for supporting trump, a race traitor, etc. I simply don't understand why people think Trump is this big bad racial boogie man when Biden is just as bad, and arguably, worst, because he has been and is a powerful CAREER politician.

1. Opposition to Busing and School Desegregation:
• Anti-Busing Legislation: In the 1970s, Biden opposed busing as a means to desegregate schools. He co-authored and supported bills that limited federal courts’ ability to enforce busing, aligning with segregationists to get the legislation passed.
• Racial Jungle Comment: In 1977, during a Senate hearing, Biden expressed concerns about his children growing up in a “racial jungle” if busing led to rapid integration.

2. Crime Legislation
• 1986 Anti-Drug Abuse Act: This act, co-authored by Biden, established a significant sentencing disparity between crack and powder cocaine, which disproportionately affected Black communities. The law made it so that possession of crack cocaine, more commonly used by Black Americans, resulted in much harsher sentences than powder cocaine.
• 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act: Also known as the 1994 Crime Bill, this legislation, authored by Biden, led to a dramatic increase in incarceration rates, disproportionately affecting Black Americans and contributing to the mass incarceration crisis.

I mean, the crime legislation alone. That has affected black people living today, some friends and families that you know, directly affected forever, by something that Biden implemented.

Biden is clearly the bigger, evil, conniving devil. This guy has been implementing this kind of stuff, recking havoc on the black populace for decades. Biden’s policies, particularly the 1986 Anti-Drug Abuse Act and the 1994 Crime Bill, had long-term and widespread effects on the Black community by contributing to mass incarceration and educational inequities. These policies led to significant disruptions in Black families, with high incarceration rates and limited educational opportunities. I cannot think of anything RECENTLY that has screwed up the black community MORE. I'll wait.

Before the typical idiot calls me a sellout or c00n or whatever your simple mind can conjure, I simply implore you to watch both these crackers. :manny:

Don't be out here looking like a dumb fakkit, like a lot of ya'll are:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The other guy committed textbook treason and got away with it :mjlol:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Everyone knows about Biden’s past but the other mf and his cronies attempted an insurrection, are tryna usurp democracy, strip all of our rights, and install him as a tyrant that will rule over the country in a dictatorship. Biden may be racist but the GOP and their billionaire supporters need to die.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His record helping destroy the middle class in this country is just as bad. He's a puppet for the rich just like every politician. But luckily Democrat voters are trained not to pay attention to a politicians record.

The burden of a 40-year career: Some of Joe Biden’s record doesn’t age well​

How Biden Helped Strip Bankruptcy Protection From Millions Just Before a Recession​

How Biden helped create the student debt problem he now promises to fix​

De Blasio hits Biden over 1990s pro-NAFTA vote​