Wait! They had all women perform Usher songs at the BET AWARDS for his lifetime achievement award

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was confused too. The only bail I can shoot is that it was an intentional play on him being a ladies man and not a reflection of the lack of young male singers or worse yet a belief that he sings like a little bytch :mjlol:.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh the female singers aren’t that much better
Teyana Taylor is pretty much an Aaliyah cosplay
Victoria Monet got one hot song she gone be performing forever
Summer Walker is just boring
Ok but who are there male counterparts? Not being an ass either. Legit question. All them chicks save maybe KeKe are in their 20s. Who are their male equivalents?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ok but who are there male counterparts? Not being an ass either. Legit question. All them chicks save maybe KeKe are in their 20s. Who are their male equivalents?
Victoria Monet is 35.

Low key - Usher has is a weirdo and has weird petty beefs with a lot of people. The Weeknd for one.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That whole Brent Fiyaz, Tiller adjacent gen of dudes is basically it imo...Nobody's making anything close to contemp r&b these days.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Victoria Monet is 35.

Low key - Usher has is a weirdo and has weird petty beefs with a lot of people. The Weeknd for one.
I know nothing about her so thanks.

If we being honest...what legend does that not apply to? :ld: