Wait so Soccer can actually end in a tie? :scusthov:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:mjlol:

fukkin trash ass "sport" if you can even call it that. Before USA scored their 2nd goal the announcers were talmbout if USA should "risk" trying to score again, or just "settle" for the tie and the points.

Say what?? :dwillhuh:

Any sport where there is ever any goal (no pun intended) other than winning at all costs can :camby: to the :trash: These announcers were honestly sitting there on some "should they even bother trying to win the game?"

What a stupid fukkin sport. Soccer is boring enough to watch when these dudes are actually TRYING, how bad must it be to watch when they are actively trying NOT to score and just play keepaway? Why is this sport allowed to end without a winner? That's not a sport, that's not an athletic competition. The whole point of an athletic game/competition is two people or teams do battle and one must be victorious.

But in soccer, these nikkas can run around for an hour and a half and... nobody wins?

:childplease:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
you know american football can end in a tie too right

That's true, but it's so rare and it's never anyone's strategy in the NFL to end in a tie. In soccer it seems like, from my little knowledge, that sometimes the strategy is actually NOT to try to win.