Wait Scientology drafted Hulkkk Hoegan?

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Danny Masterson's contract been bought out :camby:

Wrestling icon Hulk Hogan married his fiancee, Sky Daily, who is a second generation Scientologist in good standing, on Friday in a low-key ceremony in Clearwater, Florida, just months after they announced their engagement. The ceremony was attended by Nick Hogan and Sky Daily's three children, but Brooke Hogan was notably absent. Hogan, 69, went all out by purchasing a six carat diamond engagement ring worth $100,000 for the yoga instructor.

meet-wwe-legend-hulk-hogans-829732394.jpg

Hoegan old ass trying make a deal with the devil to get his legs back :russell:

Brooke don't want nothing to do with it :salute:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Wrestling icon Hulk Hogan married his fiancee, Sky Daily, who is a second generation Scientologist in good standing, on Friday in a low-key ceremony in Clearwater, Florida, just months after they announced their engagement. The ceremony was attended by Nick Hogan and Sky Daily's three children, but Brooke Hogan was notably absent. Hogan, 69, went all out by purchasing a six carat diamond engagement ring worth $100,000 for the yoga instructor.

Dude in the background is wearing a Detroit t-shirt to commemorate Wrestlemania 3 when Hulk picked up that humongous 750lb Andre the Giant and slammed him. :wow:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
$100,000 ring? :childplease: THATS a work, brother
"It was actually a million dollar ring, brother, but the jewel man is such a fan of the Hulkster's that he insisted on giving me a discount! He told me was front row at the Silverdome when I gorilla pressed a 2-ton Andre the Giant above my head and slammed him through the ring down to the basement in front of 200,000 screaming Hulkamaniacs and ended the Cold War!!!"

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

You know you're a shytty person when your own daughter can't be seen with you anymore :mjlol:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
"It was actually a million dollar ring, brother, but the jewel man is such a fan of the Hulkster's that he insisted on giving me a discount! He told me was front row at the Silverdome when I gorilla pressed a 2-ton Andre the Giant above my head and slammed him through the ring down to the basement in front of 200,000 screaming Hulkamaniacs and ended the Cold War!!!"
"I HELD ANDRE'S HAND DURING THE 3 COUNT AND HEARD HIM TAKE HIS LAST BREATHS IN THE RING, JACK!!!!!"

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
"Well brother, have I told you about the time that I almost was a part of Heaven's Gate? I was going to a house show on the West Coast to wrestle Sting for the NWO angle, and this old man went up to me and was like.... hey I had seen your work in WWF and I was wondering if you wanted to go to my mansion and have some cocktails and etc. I sadly decline and the next day, brother...they were all dead with money in their pockets. That could have been me, dude."