Wait I thought he was the new Durant 🤔 this is chump change 💰 for this guy no one wants to pay 💰?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
hes a third option on a top team

either hell go to a contender and make new orleans look dumb

or go somewhere and lose a ton as the first option and make them look smart

look at how KP revitalized his image

the true madness is fans who act like theyd rather have caruso than ingram

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
hes a third option on a top team

either hell go to a contender and make new orleans look dumb

or go somewhere and lose a ton as the first option and make them look smart

look at how KP revitalized his image

the true madness is fans who act like theyd rather have caruso than ingram
A non-issue if he's willing to accept KP money.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'd trade him....You are not winning a chip with Ingram as the 2nd option so why pay him 50m per?....... I'd offer him 4 yr for 100m

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The dog role Wiggins played on that Warriors title team is the only way Ingram will ever win anything, but I don't know if he has the willpower to embrace that.

If some team wants to give him 40/50m per to be a 1st/2nd option and lose in the play-in every year I'm not sure I could blame him.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody that can drop 25 plus points aint a superstar :manny:. As others have stated he is a high end supporting player. Max salaries are such a joke. Every dude that has even the slightest potential thinks they should be getting one. With the new apron teams have every reason to think twice about paying guys like him. Theoretically he is an ideal running mate for Zion but can you count on him to stay healthy which is a concern for most young players unfortunately. But does he give you reason to risk it, again with the new apron looming?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
NBA contracts are crazy. I say 4 years 160 million and even that is to damn much but someone will pay him near the max if the Pelicans don't.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Everybody that can drop 25 plus points aint a superstar :manny:. As others have stated he is a high end supporting player. Max salaries are such a joke. Every dude that has even the slightest potential thinks they should be getting one. With the new apron teams have every reason to think twice about paying guys like him. Theoretically he is an ideal running mate for Zion but can you count on him to stay healthy which is a concern for most young players unfortunately. But does he give you reason to risk it, again with the new apron looming?

the "max" needs to end.