Wait homie: She broke up w/ u 3 weeks ago and now you are going to propose

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a very close friend of mine recently had his gf of 2 years break up with him. He was very close to propose to her, he was actually going to do it either in august or september. He told me earlier today that he is still going to propose to her and he plans on doing it within the next 2 weeks

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aint nothin wrong with it. get it out. put all the cards on the table. worst thing that could happen is he doesnt do it and lives the rest of his life wondering what if. if he does it two things are going to happen either she says yes or she says no.

1 option is a sure thing the other is complete uncertainty for the rest of his life...what would you choose.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint nothin wrong with it. get it out. put all the cards on the table. worst thing that could happen is he doesnt do it and lives the rest of his life wondering what if. if he does it two things are going to happen either she says yes or she says no.

1 option is a sure thing the other is complete uncertainty for the rest of his life...what would you choose.

I feel you, but I dont think you can take e-rings back though

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
:stop: Before he does it, he needs to find out why she broke up with him in the 1st place. Depending on the reason would determine of your friend needs to go ahead and try to propose. It's good to go ahead and put all the cards on the table. If she says no, at least he can say he tried and he can go forward with his life. I would rather her say no now than for her to say "yes" and then do something to mess up later on down the line. Tell your homie good luck with whatever he decides to do. :clap:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i say go hard or go home. chicks love bold shyt like this... and if she says no, he'll get over it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rarely a chick will dump you without her having her eye on another negro

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta