Wait...aren't these riots what the Coli wanted?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I remember several threads where yall mentioned that black people and gangs need to cone together and attack police and Zimmerman and shyt like that :sas2:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I remember several threads where yall mentioned that black people and gangs need to cone together and attack police and Zimmerman and shyt like that :sas2:
I dont know about the coli. But that's what I wanted :manny:
Personally I've never understood gangs in african-american culture. But if they need to exist they might as well stand for something other than killing each other over dumb turf wars.

If someone tells me that bloods and crips were gonna go out and avenge black victims of police brutality I'd be the first in line to make monthly donation to the cause. You gotta give these cops the fear of retribution for them to act right. Not all cops but some. You can't always depend on someone simply respecting your rights because it's the right thing to do. Sometimes you need fear of retaliation/consequences to keep you in line. Personally, the MAIN reason I'm not a criminal is because i fear jail more than I fear death. Thats what makes sense to me :yeshrug:
But the way they are doing it up there is wrong. Not smart at all, IMO.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Personally I've never understood gangs in african-american culture. But if they need to exist they might as well stand for something other than killing each other over dumb turf wars.

If someone tells me that bloods and crips were gonna go out and avenge black victims of police brutality I'd be the first in line to make monthly donation to the cause. You gotta give these cops the fear of retribution for them to act right. Not all cops but some. You can't always depend on someone simply respecting your rights because it's the right thing to do. Sometimes you need fear of retaliation/consequences to keep you in line. Personally, the MAIN reason I'm not a criminal is because i fear jail more than I fear death. Thats what makes sense to me :yeshrug:

Church. Repped

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Amen!

Its clear that the police aren't interested in protecting black lives, furthermore the president doesn't give a damn either. Gangs may be our best bet at protecting the lives of black people in this country. Sad but true.

Integration overall has been a failure. Blacks need to create their own security situations.

Daps

Gangs started basically as Black Panthers 2.0 but then the neighborhoods got flooded with crack guns and money and you know the rest.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

If someone tells me that bloods and crips were gonna go out and avenge black victims of police brutality I'd be the first in line to make monthly donation to the cause. You gotta give these cops the fear of retribution for them to act right. Not all cops but some. You can't always depend on someone simply respecting your rights because it's the right thing to do. Sometimes you need fear of retaliation/consequences to keep you in line.

The crips started as a neighborhood watch
Gangs started basically as Black Panthers 2.0 but then the neighborhoods got flooded with crack guns and money and you know the rest.
program to protect black neighborhoods in the late 60s and 70s.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have never condoned rioting.......because all it does it tear down Black neighborhoods.

Now, if they were going into the cops' neighborhoods and burning THOSE down then I could understand it. But don't burn down your own shyt!