Wait a minute is this @SirBiatch, the dude who used to troll in the Booth section?

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
kBiYI0d.gif

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Alt Quality Posting
Dude been banned for a decade and people still talk about him might be the realization it wasnt him after all imo.

Granted. His takes were trash. Big trash. But he been gone a loooooooong time. 9 years? 8? Lets just call it a decade.

And yet he still getting threads. Imagine one way beefing with an internet guy for 10 years . And im sposed to believe rhe ducktales people spew on here?

See: warning pts? Little ridiculous no? Just proving my point. Yall so mad at this guy you warning posters who laugh at how obsessed yall are with him. Corny whoever you are.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Dude been banned for a decade and people still talk about him might be the realization it wasnt him after all imo.

Granted. His takes were trash. Big trash. But he been gone a loooooooong time. 9 years? 8? Lets just call it a decade.

And yet he still getting threads. Imagine one way beefing with an internet guy for 10 years . And im sposed to believe rhe ducktales people spew on here?
Hi SirBiatch

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Hi SirBiatch

See.

Obsessed. Play wheres waldo with a person you got kicked off an a message board ten years ago. Lmao.

Multi people on here know who i am and im not canadian. That can easily be confirmed by any mod.

I just peeped the billy ocean crew and the weirdos wouod @ homie every single day of his life and literally derail EVERY thread into one about him.

It was more annoying than his takes were. Any thread he turnd up to wouod turn into one about him. I aint tryna read this shyt no more. shyt was wack 10 years ago.

Last edited: