Wait... A Baylor Hooper Used to Bone RGIII's Fiancee and Tried to Extort Him Over It?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:russ:

barronslam.gif

:jawalrus:

fukk RGIII.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Really brehs, I think we should form some type of pro athlete advisory company, schooling rookies about what they should and should not do from the perspective of actual men. This is a huge untapped market that the NFL is trying to muscle in on :birdman:

Try telling a 22 yr old who just ran into money to stay out the skrip clubs or anything else for that matter. Youll get hit with the Kanye :aicmon:, is u saying something? Uh uh u cant tell me nothing

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States

I don't know fellaz. First off, why do you guys think girls in college are not being slut buckets :wtf:
When you finally get some fresh air, you might realize its not 2/3whores doing all the fukking.. Its everybody

So his bytch "maybe" had sex with a few people in college. Is that a rare thing, or the norm?
The way yall nikkaz tryna talk, you acting as if everybody has a highschool sweetheart, and neither ever strayed :stopitslime:

Not a single person here or most places can speak on there relationship. Maybe they was just close fukk buddies who everybody assumed was together.. then it evolved into something more
I know I've had my fair share :manny:

RG3 will be fine regardless. Now with that said, his girl seemed embarrassed while he was dancing here. She wouldn't even look at him
That pic/gif alone makes me wonder how she REALLY feels about him. Or maybe she knows he's a bama but loves him anyway? Your wives can relate to what I'm saying here :boss: