Wait... A Baylor Hooper Used to Bone RGIII's Fiancee and Tried to Extort Him Over It?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
what if rg3 was really gay and the girl is just a cover up this whole time, thats the only thing i can think of that would be "damaging" any other kind of information on rg3 would make no sense as a form of defamation to me

i only bring it up because i remember a youtube clip of rg3 when he was in ny to win the heisman trophy and he waved at the camera in an extremely feminine way, it just caught me off guard. it sounds crazy i will really try to find that clip. he waved his hand really gently and softly at the camera like... "heeyy..." i wish i was exagerrating

if he was gay he would be the spokesperson for the league..u think nikkas gone hit him...n be all on em...

bein gay aint gone damage the career...who would care...except nikkas who give a shyt about wha a nikka do wha his dikk

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My interpretation is how does the dude that got popped have evidence against RGIII......it sounds like she's kissing and telling going back and forth between the two.

Robert seems like a lame n**ga who got blessed with talent and she digging off the n*gga. Homie was trying to get money out of Griff but he's trying to help Griff. Let him know she told me everything and she's a buss it. Griffin is stupid, sucka for love a** n*gga. I knew he was a sucka for love when he brought her a Bentley and he said he wasn't trying to buy nothing like that. She using this n*gga but he thinking she loyal when really she just protecting her investment. My :sadcam: about to take a lifetime L. Someone need to wake this Capt Save a :cape: a** n*gga up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My interpretation is how does the dude that got popped have evidence against RGIII......it sounds like she's kissing and telling going back and forth between the two.

the story is shaky as hell like the other poster had said it doesnt really even make that much sense when you think about it more critically. my interpretation is how is that a form of defamtion to rg3, that would cause him to need to get cashed out for all that money over? thats a lot of money to put up to keep somebody quiet you dont do that unless the information you dont want coming out is some other shyt

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If he really had something damaging on RGIII he woulda got paid and the feds wouldnt have been involved.

A lot of these extortion cases turn out to be overblown. Look at Letterman. Got exposed, didnt lose anything, made more money, slayed more bytches.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
RG3 losing by the hour. If he don't drop this broad, he gonna lose my respect. Wifing smuts ain't cool bruh. Ask Tiger Woods, Kenny Anderson, Chad Johnson, and Antoine Walker.

Dudes got her pics all over campus. That's not someone you take home at all. What kinda sucker for love is this n*gga?

:shaq2:

yall have no facts whatsoever ...that story was vague as hell....so how do you extrapolate this nonsense you just posted from that?

:ohlawd:nikkas

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
the story is shaky as hell like the other poster had said it doesnt really even make that much sense when you think about it more critically. my interpretation is how is that a form of defamtion to rg3, that would cause him to need to get cashed out for all that money over? thats a lot of money to put up to keep somebody quiet you dont do that unless the information you dont want coming out is some other shyt

because a million dollars is the random big amount for nikkas.

I be sitting around talking to some of my cousins sometimes and that number frequently pops up. One thought that the masked buddy from St Lunatics got a million just for going on tour. I'm like muthafukka for what?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because a million dollars is the random big amount for nikkas.

I be sitting around talking to some of my cousins sometimes and that number frequently pops up. One thought that the masked buddy from St Lunatics got a million just for going on tour. I'm like muthafukka for what?

:merchant:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RG3.gif
:snoop: