Wait... A Baylor Hooper Used to Bone RGIII's Fiancee and Tried to Extort Him Over It?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Is snatching up butt azz ugly bottom of the barrel ass white girls the in thing now?

Unfortunately, that's the way it seems. Nikkaz marryin' and getting taken to the cleaners by nannies, getting pressed by Mexican video hoes, buying 785K engagement rings for soccer mom type bishes, and now wifin hoes that had trains ran on them :patrice:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Robert seems like a lame n**ga who got blessed with talent and she digging off the n*gga. Homie was trying to get money out of Griff but he's trying to help Griff. Let him know she told me everything and she's a buss it. Griffin is stupid, sucka for love a** n*gga. I knew he was a sucka for love when he brought her a Bentley and he said he wasn't trying to buy nothing like that. She using this n*gga but he thinking she loyal when really she just protecting her investment. My :sadcam: about to take a lifetime L. Someone need to wake this Capt Save a :cape: a** n*gga up.
:mjlol: @Reinscarf it only got worse from here.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
if rg3 really was gay that would make feel bad af for him to have to try to keep up that appearance of being a normal person this whole time and to have to know people you play with would really hate you if they knew like damn these are some fake ass people
If RG3 was gay and stayed in the closet this long he's a fool. The NFL would have forced the Skins to keep and start him. shyt he'd probably be one of the new 'faces' of the NFL.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn I didn't even know about this.

He a legit clown for wifin that thot.