Wack 100 Speaks on The Game's Video Game Addiction

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This clip came on next while I was watching developments on the YSL case

- "Listen man, my name is my name, cause my name is my name. I ain't get this name from nothing."
- Game is a xbot, he dont fw PS :smh:
- "give me an Xbox and some WiFi, and I'll do the whole 25 [year bid] no problem"
- Keeps a custom built mobile console with a cooling system that comes out a suitcase on some inspector gadget shyt when he's on tour, Wack pays someone just to keep the console safe on tour
- Dude cancelled shows and ate lawsuits to play 2K based on the WiFi quality in different hotels on tour
- If someone giving him trouble in 2K, he gets Wack to fly them out to the crib to live with him and run 2K nonstop until Game learns all his moves and techniques
- If its a tour then Game will fly dude out on tour to play him in 2K
- Got a wall full of consoles and games at the crib, and a room with multiple monitors next to each other where he locks in with 2k players he flies out.

If you in the 2K space you know Game takes that shyt way too seriously (hes also getting a bag from Ronnie) and has been exposed and banned for boosting a couple times lol

Time stamped (@8:53):

Game opening up his 1/100 Gucci Xbox

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wack said they would be locked in a room for days :heh:
That's ULTRA sus. Then again I believe most of these rappers low-key ghey. If you remember growing up on Rap City, there were rumors these nikkas was on some gay shyt or do gay shyt to get up there in the limelight.

Tin-foil kufi on tight.

Kodak Black-
When you been through everything like me, don't nothin' seem that amazin'
Like all the realest nikkas been takin' dikk up the anus

:huhldup: