Vivienne (Dragon Age inquisition) Vs Ikora Rey (Destiny)

Daps
Ikora_Rey.png
Ikora Rey
VS

Meet_the_Heroes_-_Vivienne.jpg
Vivienne

Who looks better under that armor? Who would you rather fukk? Ikora Rey probably got some futuristic sex techniques. Like dikk sucking techniques from the future. Vivienne probably got some magic p*ssy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ikora_Rey.png
Ikora Rey
VS

Meet_the_Heroes_-_Vivienne.jpg
Vivienne

Who looks better under that armor? Who would you rather fukk? Ikora Rey probably got some futuristic sex techniques. Like dikk sucking techniques from the future. Vivienne probably got some magic p*ssy.
Vivienne is the mage equivalent of a c00n.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
chick is power hungry at the expense of her own people on some lock us all up and put me in charge type shyt. I sided with the mages and she flipped out on me. these are her own people and I side with them and she's mad?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
chick is power hungry at the expense of her own people on some lock us all up and put me in charge type shyt. I sided with the mages and she flipped out on me. these are her own people and I side with them and she's mad?
plus, she was wenching with some noble cac :sas1:

if i was really the inquisitor, id send her to the qunari and make her follow the qun cuz it rhymes with what she is which is a :mjpls:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Vivienne is probably the sexiest animated Nubian queen I've ever seen. Sucks you can't romance her but luckily they got a mad decent replacement in Josephine :noah:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vivienne is on some straight :mjpls:
wouldn't romance me but some guy who is literally :flabbynsick: she making potions for

:birdman: