Vision insurance kicked in...should I get contact lenz or glasses?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think :whoo: fit my face good and are just better because they look nice. Plus, everyone is used to seeing me in them now :unsure:

But, contact lenz might be :ohlawd:

Don't have to worry about them breaking, off at gym :ehh:

Speak people :yeshrug:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Both. Irony at it's finest right herree. I'm down to my last pair of contacts. Been wearing them for 3 months but they're only "2 week wear". My left one has a small slit in it near the outer edge and the shyt is bugging the hell out of my eye. My glasses are outdated and i hate wearing them in public so I'm just gon wear this shyt till tuesday and go to get eye exam and new boxes then. Hoping they have a trial pair because I can't survive like thiiisssss:lolbron:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Both. Irony at it's finest right herree. I'm down to my last pair of contacts. Been wearing them for 3 months but they're only "2 week wear". My left one has a small slit in it near the outer edge and the shyt is bugging the hell out of my eye. My glasses are outdated and i hate wearing them in public so I'm just gon wear this shyt till tuesday and go to get eye exam and new boxes then. Hoping they have a trial pair because I can't survive like thiiisssss:lolbron:

:ohhh: thats why I dont fukk with them shyts

and @ everyone else....i think i willl get both :obama:

might as well try contacts :manny:

i got glasses now, but its like $20 for a new pair covered by insurance. might as well get another pair.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:ohhh: thats why I dont fukk with them shyts

and @ everyone else....i think i willl get both :obama:

might as well try contacts :manny:

i got glasses now, but its like $20 for a new pair covered by insurance. might as well get another pair.

I've had contacts for over 6 years now and this is the first time I've had a split in one that i noticed. I'm well overdue for a new pair but the longest I wore a single pair was close to 4 months. My sister's ex used to keep his in his eyes the ENTIRE TIME. I'm talking, no rinsing, no taking out, etc. Dude is going to go blind....eh...guess no sooner than I will

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get contacts that shyt will change your life. you'll be walking around like :ahh::noah::krs::to:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
stock-photo-glasses-isolated-on-white-black-frame-77724538.jpg

get a variation of these breh you wont regret it