Villains you wanna reverse poltergeist.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hey joe...

Have you ever watched anything. Where you had a hard time suspending belief. That the actions of someone on screen. Made you so blood boiling livid mad.

You wanted to get reverse poltergeist powers. To go through the tv set and handle that.

Sean Penn: casualties of war

Robert deniro and Leo dicaprio : killers of the blood moon

The entire bar on the accused.

Add on.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When Han killed my dude Jim Kelly in Enter the Dragon. I know I brought it up in multiple threads, but the way he got killed off still left me heated.
That should have been Jim Kelly fighting side by side with Bruce Lee at the end, but John Saxon's agent had to go and mess it all up. :martin:

:ohhh:

You. Brought a nikka back to one of the first habitual line step"n....

Thunderbolt; ooooh..

Dat was the first Mauvee.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

You. Brought a nikka back to one of the first habitual line step"n....

Thunderbolt; ooooh..

Dat was the first Mauvee.

Art Barr

Another one that comes to mind was Carter Burke in Aliens. When Paul Reiser saw the premiere with his family, reportedly his own mother was glad when his character got offed by the xenomorphs. I feel kind of bad for the dude who played Burke in real life. He's more than likely a nice dude, he just played the GOAT snake so he'll forever be seen a certain way. :manny:

51185df706c823a8ceb2053271c591d2c9184ce5.gif

Aliens was such a dope movie :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Another one that comes to mind was Carter Burke in Aliens. When Paul Reiser saw the premiere with his family, reportedly his own mother was glad when his character got offed by the xenomorphs. I feel kind of bad for the dude who played Burke in real life. He's more than likely a nice dude, he just played the GOAT snake so he'll forever be seen a certain way. :manny:

51185df706c823a8ceb2053271c591d2c9184ce5.gif

Aliens was such a dope movie :wow:

Ooooh.

Dis motherfukker right here too tho.

Art Barr