Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
1*puDzSgOe7M-b5M5bwSgZAw.jpeg

890cea390e9af05c38bee266a1139365.jpg

DefinitionofDownlorescover_nyrgul.jpg

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:How are we weirdos for wanting our own ethnic identity? You weirdos are obsessed with us lol

That being said, I don’t see the problem with this BUT she wanted a reaction and she got one. I don’t see news anchors of other nationalities wearing a pendant of their country to work.
She can wear what she wants. That necklace doesn’t mess with her ability to read the news.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
:gucci:How are we weirdos for wanting our own ethnic identity? You weirdos are obsessed with us lol

That being said, I don’t see the problem with this BUT she wanted a reaction and she got one. I don’t see news anchors of other nationalities wearing a pendant of their country to work.
Because they are afraid of backlash. All these people were a cross and probably dont even pray. More black Christians should start rocking the African pendant

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:dwillhuh:
Who are you talking to and arguing with besides yourself?

i'm not even sure you know who to swing at anymore look at this bullshyt response.. somehow you made it about foreign Black people... a white person goes at a Black American and you blame foreign Black people, but WE are obsessed? :dwillhuh:

xenoclick gang has gone full retard :russ:

@Evamarie @315 @saturn7 - why did y'all dap that dumb ass post. :jbhmm: just because he is ADOS? stop the group think.