Video: UrAvgConsumer done came up, he copped a big ass crib

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've seen on other YouTube channels sponsors will send him stuff for free as long as he provides a link on his page to buy it. He about to get everything free.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I dont actually enjoy his videos or reviews at all but he a young brotha doing it so I usually just put his videos on then go take a shower/clean up. Let all the ads play because I aint watching it no way. Now Flossy, I actually watch his shyt. MKHDBJUOIH already doing it big so I dont watch his ads. I made an effort some time ago to find black youtubers that make content that I look for. The only cacs still in my subscriptions are Unbox Therapy and iJustine (only cause I keep forgetting to delete her)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm glad to see dude coming up. This Youtube shyt got nikkas eatin lovely. shyt Marques Brownlee crashed his Tesla the other day and was taking UBER. And while waiting for the insurance and police report to come thru so he can get his rental. Acura pulled up on him and gave him a free 2019 fully loaded MDX to drive until his car gets fixed. shyt is crazy.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: damn hadn't seen any of his vids in a minute. I saw one vid long ago when I first got my switch, and he did a vid on must have accessories. Then check his channel, and saw his cute wife and checked her IG right quick.

Good for him. :wow: