*VIDEO & TRANSCRIPT ADDED* Michael Eric Dyson just DISMANTLED Tara Setc00nyer on CNN :ohlawd:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
FACT! You're just spouting off nonsense with no direct evidence to "back up" ANY of your claims which disprove anything I previously wrote, because you can't!

:umad:
The fact that we even had to have this convo is sad.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I dont have to back up a fact.
Fact is tariq nasheed didn't pop off the idea you were talking about.
Fact is you know nothing about black scholarship
I have to agree with you. I've never watched a Tariq video in my life. But I've stumbled across the very same talking points ethering cacs on yahoo. Anyone who has debated a cac has been presented with that argument. Anyone in search of truth looks up the stats themselves. Anyone with half a brain comes to the same conclusion. Props to Tariq for enlightening some of these brothers. But to lay this talking point at his feet is like saying he is the father of truth.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
latest
Tara+Setmayer+ih42H-E-yoWm.jpg

:ohhh:

:sas1:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I have to agree with you. I've never watched a Tariq video in my life. But I've stumbled across the very same talking points ethering cacs on yahoo. Anyone who has debated a cac has been presented with that argument. Anyone in search of truth looks up the stats themselves. Anyone with half a brain comes to the same conclusion. Props to Tariq for enlightening some of these brothers. But to lay this talking point at his feet is like saying he is the father of truth.

The problem with your smart/dumb diatribe is that it's severely flawed with holes.

But I've stumbled across the very same talking points ethering cacs on yahoo. Anyone who has debated a cac has been presented with that argument. Anyone in search of truth looks up the stats themselves. Anyone with half a brain comes to the same conclusion.

It's easy for misguided individuals to make mindless statements or assessments when they don't read the comments in their entirety. However, I already addressed this same point previously.

I've heard similar sentiments as well prior to Tariq, but none mentioned specifically in the exact same context or framework as Tariq has presented.

I've never watched a Tariq video in my life.

This admission precludes you from making a comparative evaluation based on my original statement below. Furthermore, I specifically specified that my analysis of Dr. Dyson's comments were based on a small segment of the CNN video posted & not the full video in it's entirety which Dr.Dyson gives his other talking points or observations

While Dyson did make this bytch look stupid, his exact talking points (based on the 1:44 clip) were taken from what Tariq Nasheed originally had been saying for the last couple of years so this is nothing new.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
The problem with your smart/dumb diatribe is that it's severely flawed with holes.

It's easy for misguided individuals to make mindless statements or assessments when they don't read the comments in their entirety. However, I already addressed this same point previously.

This admission precludes you from making a comparative evaluation based on my original statement below. Furthermore, I specifically specified that my analysis of Dr. Dyson's comments were based on a small segment of the CNN video posted & not the full video in it's entirety which Dr.Dyson gives his other talking points or observations
At this point, you're arguing for the sake of argument. Me not watching Tariq doesn't allow me to comment how? You don't even have to flip my post. To agree with me. If you were playing offense instead of defense you would find that I agree Dyson's statements were nothing original. If you would like to credit Tariq with the ether Dyson dealt. That's fine, I've come to the same conclusion years ago And didn't get it from either.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
At this point, you're arguing for the sake of argument. Me not watching Tariq doesn't allow me to comment how? You don't even have to flip my post. To agree with me. If you were playing offense instead of defense you would find that I agree Dyson's statements were nothing original. If you would like to credit Tariq with the ether Dyson dealt. That's fine, I've come to the same conclusion years ago And didn't get it from either.

I'm not trying to start a argument with you breh! I was just pointing out that you were basing your opinions on just a few brief comments from my dialogue with @Losttribe without viewing all of my statements on the matter in totality. Additionally, there's no need for me to play "offensive" or "defense" as my remarks clearly "speak for themselves".