*VIDEO & TRANSCRIPT ADDED* Michael Eric Dyson just DISMANTLED Tara Setc00nyer on CNN :ohlawd:

n00bsauce

Pro
Daps
I initially thought OP was feminizing Tommy Sotomayor. I was like damn, y'all really hate this guy :lolbron:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:mindblown:

Something is seriously wrong with you nikkas.

T nasheed, makes videos, but creates no ideas and isn't a scholar , lol. I think his movies are good but...

Dyson got his points from scholars like himself. He wrote this in actual books (pages with words and numbers) back when Tariq was still making Macking Lessons..

You don't have to have a formal education to be a "scholar" clown! :snoop:

scholar
play
noun schol·ar \ˈskä-lər\

• : a person who has studied a subject for a long time and knows a lot about it : an intelligent and well-educated person who knows a particular subject very well

• : someone who has been given a scholarship

2. a : a person who has done advanced study in a special field
b : a learned person

Definition of SCHOLAR

He wrote this in actual books (pages with words and numbers) back when Tariq was still making Macking Lessons..

Well then you'll have no problem providing the specific "pages" of "words" from Dr. Dyson's "actual books" which highlight the exact context based on his commentary in the CNN video posted to
prove your premise.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
You don't have to have a formal education to be a "scholar" clown! :snoop:

scholar
play
noun schol·ar \ˈskä-lər\

• : a person who has studied a subject for a long time and knows a lot about it : an intelligent and well-educated person who knows a particular subject very well

• : someone who has been given a scholarship

2. a : a person who has done advanced study in a special field
b : a learned person

Definition of SCHOLAR

Well then you'll have no problem providing the specific "pages" of "words" from Dr. Dyson's "actual books" which highlight the exact context based on his commentary in the CNN video posted to
prove your premise.
Correcting words on forums when nikkas don't give a fukk , doesn't make up for the fact that

You don't know shyt about shyt ....
And let youtube hustlers get you psuedo conscious because you don't read books:francis:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Correcting words on forums when nikkas don't give a fukk , doesn't make up for the fact that

You don't know shyt about shyt ....
And let youtube hustlers get you psuedo conscious because you don't read books:francis:

:mjlol: Stammering & copping pleas because you don't actually have any real evidence to furnish.

Well then you'll have no problem providing the specific "pages" of "words" from Dr. Dyson's "actual books" which highlight the exact context based on his commentary in the CNN video posted to prove your premise.

:sas2::pachaha:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:mjlol: Stammering & copping pleas because you don't actually have any real evidence to furnish.

:sas2::pachaha:
Your next post will say

Dr umar > j a rogers and diop

I'm not your teacher, go read a book:camby:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Your next post will say

Dr umar > j a rogers and diop

I'm not your teacher, go read a book:camby:

:mjlol: More comical deflections to cover up your bullshyt comments you can't actually backup!

Just exactly as I thought! :heh:

:sas1:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing is for sure...we have some of the best talkers of any race Obama, Dyson, etc...they are damn good at debating and giving speeches...some of the best, bar none. :coffee:

EDIT: after watching the video, I agree with Tera or whatever her name is. Although this is the first time I've heard of BLM conducting "violence interruption" presentations in Chicago, it'd be interesting to see the media take more of a focus on this.

You agreed your way into this negggggggg

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:mjlol: More comical deflections to cover up your bullshyt comments you can't actually backup!

Just exactly as I thought! :heh:

:sas1:
I dont have to back up a fact.
Fact is tariq nasheed didn't pop off the idea you were talking about.
Fact is you know nothing about black scholarship

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I don't blame you. But her husband is black. The way she emphasized it in this tweet is like a racist cac saying "i have black friends" :scust:

Why would anyone (c00n or not) admit to killing someone that helped transpire into the killing of 5 police officers. Honestly people gotta think about what they are saying, the bytch is not even c00ning right.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would anyone (c00n or not) admit to killing someone that helped transpire into the killing of 5 police officers. Honestly people gotta think about what they are saying, the bytch is not even c00ning right.
She's c00ning the only way she knows how. A full blown c00n.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I dont have to back up a fact.
Fact is tariq nasheed didn't pop off the idea you were talking about.
Fact is you know nothing about black scholarship

FACT! You're just spouting off nonsense with no direct evidence to "back up" ANY of your claims which disprove anything I previously wrote, because you can't!

:umad: