*VIDEO & TRANSCRIPT ADDED* Michael Eric Dyson just DISMANTLED Tara Setc00nyer on CNN :ohlawd:

Daps
Stand by for full video
We need that full video hurry please
Where is the full clip?
Waiting for full video, subs

Ill wait for the video so i can watch the sonning in full. I like when c00ns get their just desserts in front of their massa.

Good man. Did you upload this? Repped

I didn't upload the video.Your post and couple coli members asking for the link made me to look hard for the full video in YouTube for good 15 minutes to find and post it.

BTW : Thanks for the Rep

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Glad he points out the fact that all these killings are basically at the hands of white policemen..no other group of cop is out there killing to satisfy their evil sadistic desires. Of course they'll say its cause white males are the vast majority of cops so most killings would be by them but I don't buy that..if you've spent enough time with white.males you know these cop killings are motivated by hatred and the fact they can get away with it. It may be time for white male cops to stop responding to situations involving Black people in order to save lives.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
While Dyson did make this bytch look stupid, his exact talking points (based on the 1:44 clip) were taken from what Tariq Nasheed originally had been saying for the last couple of years so this is nothing new.
:mindblown:

Something is seriously wrong with you nikkas.

T nasheed, makes videos, but creates no ideas and isn't a scholar , lol. I think his movies are good but...

Dyson got his points from scholars like himself. He wrote this in actual books (pages with words and numbers) back when Tariq was still making Macking Lessons..

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

I didn't upload the video.Your post and couple coli members asking for the link made me to look hard for the full video in YouTube for good 15 minutes to find and post it.

BTW : Thanks for the Rep

I enjoyed that c00n being shamed over some hashbrowns turkey bacon and eggs. She should have dropped to her knees and called him daddy

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah he didnt coin them. Ive been hearing other folks talking about that for years. I think Frances Cress Welsing is where i heard that logic before. Tariq probably got it from her or someone else in his docs
I've used that exact same logic and talking point since 1999 when I wrote a paper in middle school. No one "came up" with it. Its an obvious reality to anyone observant enough to mention it.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
One thing is for sure...we have some of the best talkers of any race Obama, Dyson, etc...they are damn good at debating and giving speeches...some of the best, bar none. :coffee:

EDIT: after watching the video, I agree with Tera or whatever her name is. Although this is the first time I've heard of BLM conducting "violence interruption" presentations in Chicago, it'd be interesting to see the media take more of a focus on this.

Last edited: